• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Hypocrisy

Started by Reflix, January 10, 2012, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reflix

The administrators signature is "There's no god but allah"

If it is indeed a "religiously neutral" community then DO NOT advertise your faith let alone suggest that all gods of other faiths do not exist. You dont even follow your own rules.

humbert

Quote from: Reflix on January 10, 2012, 03:17 PM

The administrators signature is "There's no god but allah"

If it is indeed a "religiously neutral" community then DO NOT advertise your faith let alone suggest that all gods of other faiths do not exist. You dont even follow your own rules.

Excuse me, but people such as the Administrator, Ahmad, Ollenberger and a few others have every right to put whatever they want on their signatures, provided it's not offensive or insulting to anyone else. Besides, never forget that Maher owns this site, and only he determines what's permitted and what isn't. Why does the fact that they express their religious beliefs bother you? I have always been surrounded by people of different religions, nationalities, cultures, skin tones etc., and as long as they don't bother me I fully respect and have no quarrel with anyone.

Never forget that prohibiting people from practicing their faith in peace is just as bad as forced religious obedience, as is the case in places such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and I'd even go as far as to include Ireland with their radical Catholicism.

ollenberger

There is no god.

BLADESHARK

this topic need to b closed!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: bladeshark on February 08, 2012, 10:03 AM
this topic need to b closed!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\

I disagree. I'm sure Maher will concur that in the chit-chat forum, we are free to express our opinions and debate them if necessary. Notice, too, that what I said was nothing out of this world, simply that all of us have the right to put whatever we want in our signatures provided they do not directly flame others in the forum.

There is nothing wrong with attacking someone else's opinions as long as the person who holds that opinion isn't the one being attacked.

BLADESHARK

okk sorry !!!
my bad...
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�