• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows server 2003

Started by lovbudy, April 25, 2011, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovbudy

Greetings all,
                     I have been working with server developing with windows xp and I am now wondering can i have same control in windows server 2003.Coz i have heard that using server windows is much better than using windos xp.As i am too new to this can anyone help me for this.I am currently trying to make a gaming server.Also can anyone tell me can i host game directly without static ip through Windows server??.I have many more question but let me get the answer of above and will ask further one's.
                     Thanks for spending time reading this.And sorry for my bad english

Maher

Quote from: lovbudy on April 25, 2011, 05:10 PM
Greetings all,
                     I have been working with server developing with windows xp and I am now wondering can i have same control in windows server 2003.Coz i have heard that using server windows is much better than using windos xp.As i am too new to this can anyone help me for this.I am currently trying to make a gaming server.Also can anyone tell me can i host game directly without static ip through Windows server??.I have many more question but let me get the answer of above and will ask further one's.
Hello,
Sorry didn't notice your post earlier!
I think Google will help you more than me :)
Just type any question in there and you will find tons of answers.
I'm not good in gaming, sorry..
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

BLADESHARK

Quote from: lovbudy on April 25, 2011, 05:10 PM
Greetings all,

GAMING SERVER [will b looking forward to it]
i was waiting for this 1
let me know if u create 1
dont forget to put the directx runtimes
remember i am waiting .............. :P :P
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�