• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

How to discover a forum bot?

Started by Daniil, August 05, 2012, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on August 05, 2012, 11:26 AM
Well, if I AM REALLY DISTURBING YOU GUYS,,  ;D ;D ;D
feel free to kick me out or just tell me. :) Then I voluntarily do it. :)
No offends
It was just a misunderstanding :)
Good to have you here :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Odlanyer22

Thank you budz.  :)

I'll be out for now... 'tc ya'll...  ;)
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on August 05, 2012, 11:23 AM
Never known these things bcoz I don't drink ;D

Gee Blade, you don't have to be a drinking man to understand what Daniil explained. Indeed, I betcha anything that the vast majority of heavy drinkers aren't even aware of the information Daniil posted, most of which is pure math.

BTW, I drink only occasionally and even then I rarely go beyond 2 drinks in a sitting. ;)

katana

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on August 05, 2012, 11:11 AM
HAHAHA! Oh my God!

Me? A bot? Haha!
Do I really disturbed you guys?
Ok, a great idea to create just one forum for all the things I'd like to share.

I am a human from Philippines. >___<

UPDATE
I did passed on chemistry subject but I forgot on computing efficiency...  :( :-[
For the reason I cant answer, then you'll conclude I am a bot? But dont worry, i am not offended... but rather, it makes me laugh.

Moreover, I cant be an attacker too for the reason, I am a Civil Engineering student and I know less bout codes. Wew!

The suspected bot is a Filipino! lol  ;D This is gonna be the 3rd time but I'll say it again - Welcome, Odlanyer22!!! :) :D

My lil bro is a Civil Eng'g student, too. All he does is make models for his projects. :D
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Daniil

OK, comrades.  :) Sometimes any of us may acting like a bot, for example, at the evening of Friday after a week of work, or after an extra drink. ;D
But let's get back to subject. What kind of question can help to distinguish human from machine?  :D (Maybe it's about a kind of Turing Test?  ???)

Shadow.97

Uh, bots.. Got to hate them, they are everywhere. Though its nice when "people" are the suspected bots.