How to install OS

Started by topdog, March 16, 2012, 03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
What great ??? ???
The company even didn't call back till now :( :(
I am very frustrated. >:( >:(

OK, they called back. What did they say? Is the new system up and running, and if not, did they say when? Also, what speeds are these guys promising you compared to what you've got right now?

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 14, 2012, 01:36 AM
OK, they called back.
NO >:(

Is the new system up and running

did they say when

what speeds are these guys promising you compared to what you've got right now?
I have got nothing
INDIA is like this only. Right from the beginning.
That's why I am thinking of migrating to some other country when I will grow up and be on my feet.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
INDIA is like this only. Right from the beginning.
That's why I am thinking of migrating to some other country when I will grow up and be on my feet.

I know the feeling. I lived in Colombia for about 1½ years and it was exactly like that. To give you an idea of how bad it was, to simply have electricity put in would almost require you to go to the electric company and grease somebody. What a lot of people started doing (and probably still do) is hire an electician to connect their house to the existing electrical grid, in the process bypass the meter altogether. You almost had to do things like that or you wouldn't survive.

For a smart guy like you, leaving India would be an awesome idea. Where would you go? Hmmm... Singapore would be great, and I'm even thinking New Zealand. I don't think Australia would let you in. My wife's cousin has a son who went there to study, fell in love and married an Australian woman. Getting him a residence visa was horrible, the authorities even wanted copies of all their love letters.