• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Questions about PC hardware

Started by Ahmad, March 29, 2012, 04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humb25 on March 31, 2012, 04:45 AM
There are many programs out there that will allow you to print to a file, in PDF format or whatever.
For Example : doPDF
Hey Humbert 8) if you know other programs which do the same job as doPDF then please :'( do mention them here.[Eager to know such programs for my next uploading session. ;D ;D]
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humb25 on March 31, 2012, 07:01 AM
just like I need to ask Bladeshark something about Cricket.
Ohh!!!!!!!!!
I hate Cricket >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Remember BLADESHARK 8) H-A-T-E-S hmm.....how should i write this word Cricket.

oh I need to wash my hands or even need to bathe once more after writing this post.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on March 31, 2012, 08:09 AM
Sorry humb25, I would answer now, but a wave of exhaustion has just hit me and I need to crawl off and collapse.
ohh!!! what happened.
are you OK??
Get well soon. :)

topdog

Quote from: humb25 on March 31, 2012, 07:01 AM
Hi there! I had no idea you were from New Zealand, let alone Māori. How I'd love to travel to your country now in the upcoming months from May through September to escape temps of 40°C+ common to this area during those months! You mentioned "te reo Māori" - does this mean there are several Māori tribes (or something of that nature)? I assume you're familiar with Rugby. I've been a fan of the All Blacks forever. Tell me more about the ceremony they perform before they play. If my assumptions are right about all this, I have some questions for you about Rugby which I don't fully understand, just like I need to ask Bladeshark something about Cricket.
OK one point at a time
My mothers father was Māori (I identify culturally more as a "colonial Scot" if that makes sense).
Unless you like skiing or walking in the rain, May to September isn't the best time to be here (NZ). I'd pick walking in the rain over 40%C myself, can't imagine what that's like.
"te reo Māori" literary translates as "the language (of) the people" and yes there are many iwi (tribes).
Funnily enough, I probably know less about rugby then any Kiwi yet born. But ask away, if I don't know, I have friends (rebelled against rugby culture at an early age and changed to FOOTBALL)
What would you like to know about the haka?
Right, I think I've covered everything for now. Off to find that PC mag and see what I can do
         Noho ora mai rā (look after yourself)
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

topdog

@ BLADESHARK
Am recovering from a couple of years of being ill and surgery so get tied easily. But I am OK
Thanks for your concern.
Will find that link and paste it with pages but as I said in my intro I'm slow
Cheers for now

BLADESHARK

topdog

OK Folks, finally as I promised links and PC World page. It's a bit map sorry that's all I could manage.
PC World April 2012 HQ PDF 63Mb
     http://www.mediafire.com/?oa8ded4xt1sxnwh
     http://ul.to/jn7bglk9   (uploaded.to don't know why anyone would want this one but it was there)
Also in case you haven't found it I have a link to a site with stacks of (mostly) free IT books
(Hope this doesn't count as spam. If so please inform me and I will modify)
     http://www.bookf.net/
Right, now for that attachment thingie.
No sorry, it's too big (1.12Mb). I'll go away and think about it.
       Cheerio, old chaps.

topdog

Once more. It's a bit rough, but best I can do for now.

Ahmad

Thanks a lot for replying, dear friends
:) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.