• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

article submission sites for 2012

Started by zigyasu, March 30, 2012, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Guys, clue me on on the gossip concerning ads. I'm under the impression spam was posted by someone, which Ahmad removed. Was this what happened? Naturally I use the word "someone" because I don't like to point the finger at anyone unless I'm positive it was him. And it goes without saying that I trust Ahmad completely and without reservation, and as such any action he takes unilaterally has my full support. Let me just say if this was indeed what happened, it's just another reason to justify the opinion I just gave about him as both a friend and fellow moderator.

Blade: if there other moderators here other than Ahmad and myself (not including our dear leader), then you know something I don't.  ;)

topdog

To Mr Humbert (have you changed your username ?)
There has been a little directly posted spam/advertising that I have seen, so there has probably been some I haven't seen. It all disappears very fast, I assumed by the good work of yourself and Mr Ahmad.
The chatter on this topic (thread) has been around my (and  BLADESHARK's I think ??) belief, that this topic (the original post) is very close to spam. Although at lest politely inserted.
I think I see somewhere else that "spam" is slipping in, but will PM you if you're interested.
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 09, 2012, 05:34 AM
Guys, clue me on on the gossip concerning ads. I'm under the impression spam was posted by someone, which Ahmad removed. Was this what happened?
Yeah this is what exactly happened.

I trust Ahmad completely and without reservation
Me 2

as such any action he takes unilaterally has my full support.
He has my support too.

Blade: if there other moderators here other than Ahmad and myself (not including our dear leader), then you know something I don't.
NO there aren't any more moderators than you both.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

topdog

My Apology's BLADESHARK.
You just followed the hanging waving NZers backtrail.
(To the emoticons, I mean.)

humbert

Quote from: topdog on April 10, 2012, 05:44 AM
My Apology's BLADESHARK.
You just followed the waving NZers trail.

Hey Topdog, you're from New Zealand? What city? Also, did you say you were Maori? And finally, are you a rugby fan?

topdog

Hey Humbert,
Yes, I'm from Aotearoa/NZ.
My grandfather was Māori.
I played football/soccer.
See http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=531.msg3311#msg3311  for more.
Almost forgot. I'm about 40 minuets out from Wellington. On the coast, by the mountains.
             Noho ora mai rā (look after yourself)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on April 10, 2012, 05:44 AM
My Apology's BLADESHARK.
You just followed the hanging waving NZers backtrail.
(To the emoticons, I mean.)
Yeah I just followed the hanging waving NZers backtrail. ;D :)

humbert

Quote from: topdog on April 10, 2012, 06:09 AM
Hey Humbert,
See http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=531.msg3311#msg3311  for more.
Almost forgot. I'm about 40 minuets out from Wellington. On the coast, by the mountains.

Thanks for the answer. I'll look that up in Google maps and ask a few more questions later. Doing all this from the phone in next to impossible. There's still more stuff to read but I'll have to see if someone will loan me their computer.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 13, 2012, 05:35 AM
I'll have to see if someone will loan me their computer.
Be back Soon :) :D

humbert

Quote from: topdog on April 10, 2012, 06:09 AM
Hey Humbert,

I found you on the map. You're just to the south of Wellington. From what I've heard, NZ has a very high standard of living. I'm curious -- are you fluent in the Māori language despite the fact that only your grandfather was Māori? Have they suceeded in keeping the language and culture alive despite years of British occupation?

I'm a football (soccer) fan also. During the World Cup every 4 years, don't even talk to me, I don't even leave the house  :). BTW, I would have loved to see the World Rugby championship that took place there last year. The problems were (1) it was on a pay-TV service (although a free internet streaming service could have been used too), and (2) for obvious reasons the game were during the middle of the night my time.  :(