• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

article submission sites for 2012

Started by zigyasu, March 30, 2012, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Hello dear friends.  :)

Sorry for being away but my cousin was getting married and I had to travel to my uncle's village near to my city, and I stayed there for a week with no internet.

I'm posting here to thank you all about your beautiful words you said about me:

QuoteI trust Ahmad completely and without reservation, and as such any action he takes unilaterally has my full support.

QuoteI assumed by the good work of yourself and Mr Ahmad.

Quote from: humbert on April 09, 2012, 05:34 AM
I trust Ahmad completely and without reservation
Me 2

Quote from: humbert on April 09, 2012, 05:34 AM
as such any action he takes unilaterally has my full support.
He has my support too.

Thanks for the trust.
Love you and wish you all the best.
:) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

@ Ahmad
Next time make sure you inform me while going away for more than 3 days.
I got so worried >:(
;D ;D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Ahmad

@ BLADESHARK
I'll do that next time.
Sorry again & Thanks.
:) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

topdog

Quote from: humbert on April 15, 2012, 07:12 PM

I found you on the map. You're just to the south of Wellington. From what I've heard, NZ has a very high standard of living. I'm curious -- are you fluent in the Māori language despite the fact that only your grandfather was Māori? Have they suceeded in keeping the language and culture alive despite years of British occupation?
Sorry about delay in responding, my old friend chaos called in for a quick visit and I made him so welcome, he decided to stay for a bit.
OK. First, NZ doesn't really have a high standard of living, it's more that we have a good quality of life.
Obviously something of a generalisation . Some examples; one of the highest rates of car ownership, but they tend to be older and are often 2nd hand Japanese imports. Wages are low by OECD standards but then so are rents, education is "free", so is healthcare. Although agricultural products are our primary export, food is reasonably expensive but good. Imported electronics are expensive but lifestyle blocks/hobby farms relatively cheep. If your into outdoors stuff, it's there. It's a good place if your not into a fast lifestyle but like everywhere, has its problems. (ie  highest rate of imprisonment in western world after US. That's got to say something)
Got to go, will be back about the  te reo Māori and British occupation stuff later (that's a real can of worms but you've opened it)
                                       Hei konā rā
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

humbert

Quote from: topdog on April 19, 2012, 12:40 PM
Sorry about delay in responding, my old friend chaos called in for a quick visit and I made him so welcome, he decided to stay for a bit.
OK. First, NZ doesn't really have a high standard of living, it's more that we have a good quality of life.
Obviously something of a generalisation . Some examples; one of the highest rates of car ownership, but they tend to be older and are often 2nd hand Japanese imports. Wages are low by OECD standards but then so are rents, education is "free", so is healthcare. Although agricultural products are our primary export, food is reasonably expensive but good. Imported electronics are expensive but lifestyle blocks/hobby farms relatively cheep. If your into outdoors stuff, it's there. It's a good place if your not into a fast lifestyle but like everywhere, has its problems. (ie  highest rate of imprisonment in western world after US. That's got to say something)
Got to go, will be back about the  te reo Māori and British occupation stuff later (that's a real can of worms but you've opened it)
                                       Hei konā rā

That's good! I just love opening cans of worms. Regarding what you've said above concerning NZ, it doesn't surprise me -- all countries have their good and bad, and of course there is no perfect place anythere. By all means talk to me about the Maoris and British occupation when you get a chance.