• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Can't connect to the internet

Started by taz78, April 17, 2012, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taz78

Hello...

I downloaded the Windows xp s3pk last night, but i just want to use the upgrade section and its asking for liscence key? please help.

also im not sure if this is what i really need to do? i had a trojan virus, managed to get rid of this through maleware bytes programme, windows loads up fine but i can no longer connect to the internet and the windows firewall will not open something to do with the ics service not running??? please help  :'(

thanks Tez

Frad

Hi,First of all you check your download windows xp is complete or not i mean internet connector driver is work or not.then again try by Open wizard by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, check internet signal are found or not,clicking Set up a connection or network, and then clicking Connect to the Internet.

Computer Support
HP Support

BLADESHARK

Quote from: taz78 on April 17, 2012, 09:47 AM
I downloaded the Windows xp s3pk last night, but i just want to use the upgrade section and its asking for liscence key? please help.
Please check your Messages Inbox for the key. ;)

Quote from: taz78 on April 17, 2012, 09:47 AM
please help  :'(
Don't Cry :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D

Try This:-

Start => Run => Type netsh winsock reset then click ok. Restart your computer then check windows firewall again. :)
Hope this works. :P :P
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�