�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 26, 2012, 10:57 AM
i don't know how to search on their website
;D ;D ;D
Which website man!

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 26, 2012, 10:57 AM
i dont know what the numbers mean
Google for the specifications of the card you wanna buy or compare.

To get you clear ::)
for what purpose do you want a Graphic Card
Gaming or something else.
I recently read your posts & heard you have downloaded Battlefield 3 [I have yet to play -- PM me your review]
So I assume you want it for Gaming
Can you specify the price range.

Shadow.97

I game alot! everyday for hours :), so yes for gaming. My pricerange is from about (convert from SEK-> USD): 148,63-> 297,26 USD. (including shipping).
Must have Single slot, OEM support. and can be "high"

The reason for upgrading is that my pc cant handle all maps with over 30+ fps. which gets annoying when you are at lowest graphics settings.

Btw i got 160 playing hours on BF3.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 26, 2012, 02:23 PM
I game alot! everyday for hours :), so yes for gaming. My pricerange is from about (convert from SEK-> USD): 148,63-> 297,26 USD. (including shipping).
Must have Single slot, OEM support. and can be "high"
The reason for upgrading is that my pc cant handle all maps with over 30+ fps. which gets annoying when you are at lowest graphics settings.
Btw i got 160 playing hours on BF3.

I'm curious as to why you're looking for an OEM card. What difference does it make if a card suits your needs prefectly but it's not OEM?

As for getting an idea of what you might want, you can go to http://shopping.google.com (as Bladeshark mentioned). I just opened another tab and went into a site called http://www.pricegrabber.com and entered the words "video card" -- a ton of them showed up, all with specs, comparisons and all kinds of pertinent information. I still feel Ebay might be your best bet since they have anything and everything imaginable -- even horse manure. Don't ever think that's just because something's on there it means we're talking used merchandise. There are tons of Ebay-only online stores plus non-Ebay only sites that sell unused products with factory packaging and everything. And of course for me, the kicker is that, at your price range, you qualify for Bill Me Later -- 6 months to pay, no interest. Check around.

BTW, if you're in middle school, how do you find the time to play all these games, or even to post on here? I know school in Sweden is much tougher than it is here in America.

Shadow.97

i've never seen any "non oem" card that will fit in my case. But i may be wrong with that. often they have a larger fan than there is room for in my case. basicly because i know i have an OEM card and it shouldnt be problems with cables as its an OEM power supply (not sure about that?)

And well "low school" in sweden, 6-9 years people, "middle school", ~9-12/13. So we say like "high school" where i am at. But i find alot of time, on breaks and on the lessons  :-X ( we have school pc's(1 for each student) so i often have one tab up with the forums) And well honestly i dont do my homework, its too easy :). So i often have ~6-7 hours free time each day. And on the weakends well we have no homework or stuffs(99% of the cases).
Oh and whats taking the most of my freetime right now is that im taking driving courses on Moped.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 28, 2012, 05:20 PM
i've never seen any "non oem" card that will fit in my case. But i may be wrong with that. often they have a larger fan than there is room for in my case. basicly because i know i have an OEM card and it shouldnt be problems with cables as its an OEM power supply (not sure about that?)

And well "low school" in sweden, 6-9 years people, "middle school", ~9-12/13. So we say like "high school" where i am at. But i find alot of time, on breaks and on the lessons  :-X ( we have school pc's(1 for each student) so i often have one tab up with the forums) And well honestly i dont do my homework, its too easy :). So i often have ~6-7 hours free time each day. And on the weakends well we have no homework or stuffs(99% of the cases).
Oh and whats taking the most of my freetime right now is that im taking driving courses on Moped.
You are very Lucky man ::)
I wished I had born in some other country :-[

Shadow.97

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 29, 2012, 07:27 PM
Same here, i wished for america :(

NOOOO!! Don't ever wish you were living here! If you insist on somewhere in this hemisphere, Canada is the place to go. Still, I prefer Europe if given the chance. I absolutely fell in love with Amsterdam when I visited it. The people are so nice and there's so much freedom! During the 4 days I was there, I didn't see a single policeman anywhere. I'd take a course in Dutch just to read the street signs -- upon hearing my bad accent the people there will immediately switch to English.

Of course if you had Bill Gate$' money, then I'd say come and live here. It's my understanding Swedish citizens who make any good money are heavily taxed.

Shadow.97

My thought when reading your text. "Canada?!" uhh i have no relatives there :/, Europe, UK. Amsterdam = drugs. No cops = thats to be honest **** in my opinion, i dont always feel safe walking on a road. Speak english when in NL, GER, SWE, NOR, DK, BEL they will often understand you perfectly if you speak calmly. but in sweden the GOV sees it like this(In my opinion); Work hard for your cash, we take it and give to the poor that doesnt even search for a job. Everyone MUST have equally amount of money.

Ahmad

Hello dear friends. :)

I just want to share this with you :
I love my country very much with all its disadvantages, and I wish not to leave it ever unless I'll return. This is not only me. Most of the Egyptians are like me. We have a strange love to our country.
One of our Egyptian leaders said before while our country was colonized by the Great Britain:
"If I wasn't an Egyptian, I'd love to be an Egyptian"

Although it has many disadvantages, we hope it will be better, but not to leave it completely.

Thanks & be well and safe.
~Ahmad.  :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.