• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Infected by "RAT"?

Started by Shadow.97, April 22, 2012, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Hey, i just ran a virus scan, and i got this result: "Operating memory ยป C:\Windows\Temp\AdobeReader.exe - a variant of Win32/Fynloski.AA trojan - unable to clean" When i googled Fynloski.AA Trojan, i got this: "Win32/Fynloski.AA has been determined to be a malicious backdoor Trojan that runs unnoticed and allows hackers access to the compromised system. Win32/Fynloski.AA contains a hacktool for attackers to break into the PC and can change Windows Explorer settings to download other malicious files from external servers. Win32/Fynloski.AA monitors user activities to obtain valuable personal information for malicious activities. Win32/Fynloski.AA needs to be removed once detected to keep your computer clean and secured."

What should i do? I've tried cleaning it with Eset smart security 5, and MBAM(Malwarebytes anti malware) full verision.
Im scared that i wont be able to purchase GW2, and my new keyboard for now :'/

Ahmad

Hey Shadow.97.  :)

Is this the only one on your system in this specific location only:
C:\Windows\Temp\AdobeReader.exe

If so, you can use Mini XP option in Hiren's BootCD, which runs an immediate mini XP that allows you to do whatever you want on your hard disk like backup in case of sudden system failure.
So, you can run mini XP and delete this file manually in its location, as in mini XP, it will not be active and so it can be deleted.

If this virus is spread all over your system, you can try Kaspersky rescue disk.
It's a bootable ISO file, download it from Here and burn it on CD/DVD or USB from Here, then boot from it.
It will run Kaspersky antivirus on a Linux environment in which viruses are not active.

I hope this will help.
Good luck.  :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Shadow.97

refrigerator!!!!!!!.... i will just reinstall windows 7... Do you know if it is any danger to backup mozilla.. again..

Ahmad

Why buddy ?!!

Sometimes, I found autorun viruses on my relative's PCs, and I remove them manually using MiniXP or DOS sometimes. Rescue disk also is better.
It's so easy BUT it's your choice and I hope everything runs OK with you.

Regarding Mozilla Backup again, it's OK I think >> No danger.
Have you tried BLADESHARK's program [MozBackup] last time ?
If so and the results are OK with you, then do it the same way.

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Shadow.97

Quote from: Ahmad on April 22, 2012, 02:16 PM
Why buddy ?!!

Sometimes, I found autorun viruses on my relative's PCs, and I remove them manually using MiniXP or DOS sometimes. Rescue disk also is better.
It's so easy BUT it's your choice and I hope everything runs OK with you.

Regarding Mozilla Backup again, it's OK I think >> No danger.
Have you tried BLADESHARK's program [MozBackup] last time ?
If so and the results are OK with you, then do it the same way.

Yes i used MozBackup when i reinstalled some days ago.. Actually after the reinstall i got more viruses on my pc than i had ever before in my life :(