• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

usb

Started by visjy, April 30, 2012, 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visjy

Hey i accidentally plugged out a usb drive ! Them onwards the computer is unable to detect the pendrive ! "Its showing the message unable to recognise the usb drive "

BLADESHARK

GOOD  ;D
Now take it to the Service Center and explain how this happened. ;D
If you are lucky they will Replace or Fix it. ::)

Try exchanging the ports
Try the USB on your other or friends PC.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: visjy on April 30, 2012, 10:43 AM
Hey i accidentally plugged out a usb drive ! Them onwards the computer is unable to detect the pendrive ! "Its showing the message unable to recognise the usb drive "

Maybe somehow the pendrive got screwed up. It's happened to me before. All you can do is replace it, but fortunately they're cheap and ubiquitous.

Just to rule out a malfunction in the computer itself, what happens if you plug in any other USB device except the possibly defective pendrive?

Ahmad

Hey buddy. :)

I'm with this :

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 30, 2012, 12:12 PM
Try exchanging the ports
Try the USB on your other or friends PC.

Try it first.

Good luck.  :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

I think visjy 8) has gone to replace his USB  :P
It's taking so much time for him to reply here  :-\

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 03, 2012, 04:24 AM
I think visjy 8) has gone to replace his USB  :P
It's taking so much time for him to reply here  :-\

You're probably right. Remember he said his flashdrive was on the fritz? Maybe he plugged that into another computer and it worked, and similarly he plugged another of the trillions of USB devices out there into his computer, and it didn't work. Obviously there's something wrong with his motherboard.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 03, 2012, 06:03 AM
You're probably right. Remember he said his flashdrive was on the fritz? Maybe he plugged that into another computer and it worked, and similarly he plugged another of the trillions of USB devices out there into his computer, and it didn't work. Obviously there's something wrong with his motherboard.
I guess so