• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Should Maher start uploading to Torrent sites?

Started by BLADESHARK, May 05, 2012, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

topdog

Quote from: Shadow.97 on May 06, 2012, 08:42 PM
But why not Media Fire?
There are MF links on the (latest) SA posts, except XP .
Just checked and they are still live.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question.
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

humbert

But why not Media Fire?

How is Mediafire any different from all those other Rapidshares? Do uploads have to be cut into pieces and, if so, do they permit simultaneous downloads? How fast are the speeds?

As I see it, as long as the stuff is uploaded to the torrents, we're OK. If it's on the torrents, what difference does it make if it's sent to the worst of the Rapidshares?  ;)

Softarchive.net eh? I'm seeing some of you guys have accounts there. I think as soon as I finish here I'm going to open one up myself.

topdog

Quote from: humbert on May 07, 2012, 12:50 AM
How is Mediafire any different from all those other Rapidshares? Do uploads have to be cut into pieces and, if so, do they permit simultaneous downloads? How fast are the speeds?

As I see it, as long as the stuff is uploaded to the torrents, we're OK. If it's on the torrents, what difference does it make if it's sent to the worst of the Rapidshares?  ;)
Last time I used MediaFire for a large d/l (Win7(32)) I got around 200kb/s each with parallel d/ls.
Also strait in, no wait, no captcha.
See attachment.
Also being selfish, here (NZ) torrents are monitored with a three strikes lose you IP account law.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on May 07, 2012, 12:50 AM
But why not Media Fire?

Softarchive.net eh? I'm seeing some of you guys have accounts there. I think as soon as I finish here I'm going to open one up myself.
If you read on the poll it says except media fire, thats what i mean :s.

Another thing, if you need a torrent seeder i am willing to help, because you have helped me alot :). As by that i mean if i had the knowledge to make a torrent and make people download it i could download it from maher's softarchives page and upload on torrent. Please note i can max allcolate 7-9 mbit(upload) as i need 1-2 mbit upload for other things :) Hope i can help in some way.

Maher

I voted yes :)
But as my friend topdog said, it's really hard for me to do both!
So I'm doing my best.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

topdog

Hey BLADESHARK, I'm guessing you've got around the TPB ban already ?

Kia ora (Hi) Maher. It's good to see you here on your site.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on May 07, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm guessing you've got around the TPB ban already ?
What ban :-\
Sorry I didn't get you!! :-[

It's not The Pirate Bay
It's The Hydra Bay
I like both the names. :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

topdog

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 07, 2012, 04:27 PM
Quote from: topdog on May 07, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm guessing you've got around the TPB ban already ?
What ban :-\
Sorry I didn't get you!! :-[
From TorrentFreak
QuoteAccording to growing reports from India, subscribers of several large Internet service providers can no longer access The Pirate Bay, KickAssTorrents, BitSnoop and several other BitTorrent sites. In what appears to be a Government-ordered blackout, the websites in question are all being blocked at the ISP level.
Maybe your ISP isn't one of them ? Or do you just always go there with a proxy ?