Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on May 17, 2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks for support, guys.
Let's hope it always be UP.
:) :D

Believe me, that's a given! I invite all of you to go to Torrentfreak and check out an article they put as to how to get torrents from TBP even if you are in a place where it's blocked. What struck me most is pretty much something I've been saying all along -- to effectively stop file sharing, they'd have to block raw text, which simply can't be done. It's a battle that's essentially over, and the gluttons have lost.

BLADESHARK

Now H33T is blocked here :( >:(
Access to this site has been blocked as per Court Orders

Shadow.97

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 18, 2012, 09:27 AM
Now H33T is blocked here :( >:(
Access to this site has been blocked as per Court Orders
Not here in sweden :)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on May 18, 2012, 02:28 PM
Not here in sweden :)
But in INDIA it is. :( :'(
how I wished I would be in another country :P

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 18, 2012, 06:23 PM
But in INDIA it is. :( :'(
how I wished I would be in another country :P

Have you tried Firefox's `HideMyAss' add-on? So far fortunately I haven't had the need to use it, but I did see a few posts on TPB from guys that do. All say it works great and does the job nicely. Give it a whirl, what have you got to lose? Also, go into TorrentFreak and read the article on there of how to get a Google image showing the torrent you want with the hash and all. It'll show if how if you've got the hash, you've got the file. Nice piece of work on their part.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2012, 04:21 AM
Firefox's `HideMyAss' add-on?
Great ;D
Thanks ;D
TPB working now. ;D

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 23, 2012, 07:08 AM
Firefox's `HideMyAss' add-on?
Great ;D
Thanks ;D
TPB working now. ;D

I'm glad it worked for you. For me that's a relief because one fine day I just might need it myself, which is why I hadn't tried it. I told you about only only because of excellent reviews I've read from people who live in countries where they DO need it. One guy even posted something like, "don't bother with VPN's and don't spend any money, just get 'HideMyAss' which is free and works great."

Bubster

How many countires have started to block TPB? I know of UK, Netherlands and India. But are there more of them?
Just because I got cured from my paranoia, it doesn't mean they have stopped looking for me!

BLADESHARK

I don't know about other countries but in India mostly all torrent sites are blocked now >:(
The Madras high court order directed most ISP's to block these sites(thepiratebay.org, torrentz.com etc.) due to some copyright infringement issue. This should be temporary and the sites should be up in some days after the objectionable content is removed as per the court directive.
>:( >:( >:(