• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Links

Started by qqwwee123, May 15, 2012, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bollity

There is a torrent for 32-bit but not the 64-bit version.
Please provide a torrent for it.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 17, 2012, 12:16 AM
To use several torrents sites instead of simply relying on TPB.
YES like H33T [Admin of H33T is my fast friend] Kickass Torrents, 1337x.org.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: bollity on May 17, 2012, 05:01 AM
There is a torrent for 32-bit but not the 64-bit version.
Please provide a torrent for it.
Please wait, let someone upload it. ???

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 17, 2012, 09:20 AM
To use several torrents sites instead of simply relying on TPB.
YES like H33T [Admin of H33T is my fast friend] Kickass Torrents, 1337x.org.

I had no idea the Admin of H33t was a friend of yours. In fact, on that site when I look at the torrents, unlike TBP and Demonoid there is no place to post anything. I guess they probably use the forums for that. I assume you're on their forums. Are they interesting?

Regarding your next post concerning a 64-bit µTorrent, let me remind you of my question concerning 64 and 32-bit progs. µTorrent is another perfect example. Their 32-bit proggie works like a champ on 64-bit systems. All I'd like to know is what would be gained by converting it to 64 bit, if anything? VLC is yet another example. I've been running a portable 32-bit version of it forever, without a hitch. Then I saw a 64-bit (and 32 also) non-portable higher version available. I removed the first and replaced it with the updated 64. Both work perfectly and frankly I defy anyone to sit at my computer, run both program all they want, and tell me which is which without looking at "About" on the menu bar. Naturally I'm keeping the 64, no sense having 2 of the same.

BTW, you're up early this morning. Do you work Fridays? I know you're Islamic but the vast majority of India isn't. What day of the week in India is the equivalent of Sunday in Europe and the Americas?

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 18, 2012, 06:13 AM
I had no idea the Admin of H33t was a friend of yours
YES he is.
We don't really have a conversation very much. He is too busy, but sometimes replies to my messages. :P

there is no place to post anything.
You have to click on the torrent in which you want to post, then a new page will open & then on the new page go to the bottom and you will find the comments and options to post them. :)

What day of the week in India is the equivalent of Sunday in Europe and the Americas?
Here IT professionals get weekly holidays at Saturday & Sunday both. Workers & Managers get on Thursdays. Others get only for Sundays.
Regarding Fridays, the companies & other industries here allow Muslim employees a 2hrs break on Fridays which includes the "Jumaa Namaz" and the rest of the time for Lunch and then get to work. ???

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 18, 2012, 08:21 AM
Here IT professionals get weekly holidays at Saturday & Sunday both. Workers & Managers get on Thursdays. Others get only for Sundays.
Regarding Fridays, the companies & other industries here allow Muslim employees a 2hrs break on Fridays which includes the "Jumaa Namaz" and the rest of the time for Lunch and then get to work. ???

Ok, I see. Of those you mentioned above, what caste :D do you belong to?

BTW, out of sheer curiousity and no other reason, do you follow Islamic law as closely as Ahmad and the Chief? For example, do you carry around you prayer rug and pray 5 times I day? I'm saying "carry your rug" only because I know India is not a predominantly Islamic country unlike Palestine or Egypt, so I'm assume Islamic prayer rugs aren't ubiquitous.

Incidentally, I got part of my answer on the 64-bit programs from a guy on TBP who posted some info on the subject, without my even asking for it. Apparently the 2 version are the same except for the fact that the 32-bit one won't open files greater than 232 in size. That explains Office 64 and VLC, but not µTorrent or others that don't exactly open files.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2012, 04:45 AM
what caste :D do you belong to?
If you are referring to the sub-castes in Muslim religion then I am "Sunni"

do you follow Islamic law as closely as Ahmad and the Chief?
I don't know :( how closely Ahmad & Mr. Maher follow, But I try to do my best to stay away from the BAD activities and things and try to go to Namaz 5 times but as you know no man is PERFECT I sometimes Fail to do these things like reading "Quran Majeed" or the 5 times prayer.

do you carry around you prayer rug and pray 5 times I day?
NO :o we don't carry rugs because there's no need to carry rugs. There are Mosques in each and every area. So even if you are traveling you can perform your prayers in the area you are. :)

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 19, 2012, 04:22 PM
If you are referring to the sub-castes in Muslim religion then I am "Sunni"

Absolutely not  :) :)! That was just a joke given that fact that you're Indian and Hinduism is the predominant religion over there. The thing came about when you mentioned that different kinds of people got different days off in their jobs, of which you mentioned a few. Accordingly, I decided to pull your leg ask asking you your caste, when actually I was asking in which worker category were you. BTW, Sunni is not a caste, it is simply a subdivision of Islam, as are the Shiites. India's caste system is stratified - in Islam there's no such thing.

I don't know :( how closely Ahmad & Mr. Maher follow, But I try to do my best to stay away from the BAD activities and things and try to go to Namaz 5 times but as you know no man is PERFECT I sometimes Fail to do these things like reading "Quran Majeed" or the 5 times prayer.

I asked only because I know how devout Ahmad and the Chief are, so I was just curious about you. I think you've pretty much answered my question.

NO :o we don't carry rugs because there's no need to carry rugs. There are Mosques in each and every area. So even if you are traveling you can perform your prayers in the area you are. :)

Thanks for telling me that! Frankly I had no idea there were that many Muslims in India. Almost everywhere in this hemisphere, devout Muslims do carry them, but only because, unlike India, the Muslim population here is low by comparison. I remember once in Miami, a Muslim friend told me there were 4 mosques there - and we're talking a city of 3½ to 4 million people. Obviously he does carry a rug around.

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on May 20, 2012, 05:30 AM
I asked only because I know how devout Ahmad and the Chief are, so I was just curious about you. I think you've pretty much answered my question.

Hey dear friends. :)

I just want to clarify something [just for confirmation]...
I'm not that good devout. I'm like BLADESHARK ;; trying to do my best.

Also [just for information]...
I don't carry rug with me too because there are a lot of mosques here.
Anyway, I can pray anywhere [on the dust itself]... It's OK. Rug is not necessary. [For example: if lost in the desert;D ;D

Take care.  :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Maher

I've updates all the links guys.
Next time I'll post links to download here on the forums ;)
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/