• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Started by Tovagulet, June 23, 2012, 04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tovagulet

fffffffffffffff

BLADESHARK

Go get a copy of Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Integrated June 2012 by Maher for yourself
BTW good to see you back ;D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Ahmad

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: Tovagulet on June 23, 2012, 04:34 AM
Since I bought a new computer I don't need Windows XP anymore, lol.
I'd love a Windows 7 version :D

I hope you've got the 64 bit version. Given that you've got a new computer, I certainly see no point in staying with the past. 32-bit computing is another dinosaur looking at the night sky watching helplessly as that asteroid closes in for the kill.  :)

humbert

Quote from: Tovagulet on June 24, 2012, 03:37 PM
Lol, already downloaded it ;)
Coudn't move to 64 bits because th other computer was too old and didn't supported it.
I guess now I'll stay with 64 bit for another 10 years until 128 bit computers come.out

Given the speed at which computing is advancing, if I were a betting man I'd bet the wait will be less than 10 years. Computing advances at lightning speed, every day faster. I heard on a TV show that today a $1000 laptop has the computing power of a lizard, but 20 years from now that same $1000 will buy you a laptop with the computing power of a human brain. I don't think even a 256-bit system can do that.

humbert

Quote from: Tovagulet on June 25, 2012, 06:33 AM
Nice.
Have you seen that new technology cqlled OLED?
Its a flexible material which can display anything and is so thin, that the things that make it "fat" or wide are the connections, like USB and HDMI

Of course I have. It's been out for a while now. I think it stand for "Organic Light Emitting Diodes" - and I do know they light themselves up (no backlight needed).

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

fankoosh