• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Old games.........

Started by darygaby, June 16, 2012, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darygaby

Hello,  :) I want and I if you can, old games in years 1998 2010, do I have the necessary resources,  :( keeps me on the video card, I have a Ati 256 ram  :(
The only way to have friends is to be yourself a good friend.

humbert

Quote from: darygaby on June 16, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hello,  :) I want and I if you can, old games in years 1998 2010, do I have the necessary resources,  :( keeps me on the video card, I have a Ati 256 ram  :(

Please don't take offense, but be advised our leader isn't too fond of games-related posting because he thinks there are many other game forums out there. He'd rather stick with tech support other computer-related stuff, plus a chit-chat forum for unrelated discussions.

I know you probably weren't aware of this and meant no wrong. I'm just informing you, not scolding you. ;)

Shadow.97

PM me if it is any special games, i got some.

(cant be on much time on the forums nowdays sorry for everyone that pmd me XD!)

Maher

Welcome to the forums darygaby,

Sorry, but as I my friend Humbert mentioned, I'm not into games!
But that doesn't mean you won't get any :)
If anyone here has some they will offer.
PM Shadow.97, seems he has some.

Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

BLADESHARK

Hey can you name them.
I can help you :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Bubster

Would be easier if you also told what type of games that you are looking for. FPS, RP, Sport, Puzzle...or what?
Just because I got cured from my paranoia, it doesn't mean they have stopped looking for me!

humbert

In what museum of history did you get that video card? Nowadays they're not all that expensive. I bought a Radeon HD-6450 with 2-GB GDDR3 for USD$62.00. It's not the best in the world but good enough for Diablo 3, if I ever get around to buying it.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on June 22, 2012, 04:14 AM
Diablo 3, if I ever get around to buying it.
Check your PM Inbox buddy ;D ;)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�