• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Free Antivirus

Started by BLADESHARK, February 09, 2012, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniil

Well, comrades, I read whole tread... Why nobody said about Comodo Antivirus? It`s free, it`s effective, it`s reliable, works great on any platforms, from Win2000 to W2k8 Server. Three years ago it helped me defeat Conflicker(Kido) on Win2k3 big corporate server - and it`s only one of free antiviruses, wich works well on server platforms and can kill Kido.

For home usage, in my opinion, AVG is the best. For a time, I used Kaspersky Antivirus (with license it is very effective), but since 2012 use AVG. Kaspersky 2012 works very slow even on very powerful PCs.

fankoosh

i would recommend for all windows 7 & Xp a light easy & crackable antivirus & best one on the internet wish is ESET NOD32 antivirus 5 version 5.2.9.1 & its crack TNOD 1.4.2.1final works best & grab keys & check their expiery always & keeps your pc cleaend from any threats & all types of viruses , worms , trojans ..etc , this is not an advertisment :) , but it is a recommendation & advice for helping only , thanx for support windows OS

Daniil

Quotelight easy & crackable antivirus & best one on the internet wish is ESET NOD32 antivirus 5 version 5.2.9.1 & its crack TNOD 1.4.2.1final
I think that NOD32 is just another typical antivirus. It's fast, but with its own weaknesses. And, btw, here we talking about free AV, and NOD32, in fact, is not so freeware.  ;)

fankoosh

Quote from: Daniil on July 08, 2012, 04:46 PM
Quotelight easy & crackable antivirus & best one on the internet wish is ESET NOD32 antivirus 5 version 5.2.9.1 & its crack TNOD 1.4.2.1final
I think that NOD32 is just another typical antivirus. It's fast, but with its own weaknesses. And, btw, here we talking about free AV, and NOD32, in fact, is not so freeware.  ;)

free antivirus will not provide any type of any protection against real harmful threats that spoil ur pc & screw it , & other thing as long as any software or any prog is crackable or has a serial that works continiosly so i would recommend it & u will not spend any money for that , personally i am using it , i am stating this , coz nowdays real threats & viruses & many kinds of threats r roaming & floating over internet & poor free antivirus will be uneffective to protect & fight against those threats , finally it is up to everyone & it is ur choise , it was just a help , thanx

Daniil

Yes, you are right that it`s personal choise. But I think that free antiviruses may protect as well as shareware. And, with some type of viruses and rootkits, none of AV can helps you. Sometimes, i heared a phrase that main antivirus is in user's head.

Ahmad

I was using ESET for more than 6 years. I like it very much.

But recently, I tried Microsoft Security Essentials (Recommended by humbert and BLADESHARK) , Avira (Recommended by Maher) and AVG (Recommended by Daniil).

Avira is very good but my PC is slow and can't run it well.
MSE is light on my PC but with no many options.
AVG is also light on my PC and it worked well.

But I'm not sure about any program's strength. I think all do the required job. The important thing is what you like.

I like the Lightness and so much advanced options of ESET NOD32 version 5.2.9.1 specially the HIPS option, so I returned back to it as I was.
Anyway, I never complained of it.

I respect any other opinion because everyone sees other things I can't see.
Thanks for all of you, guys.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on July 09, 2012, 12:32 AM
MSE is light on my PC but with no many options.

I'm curious about something - what options would you like MSE to have that it doesn't have now?

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on July 10, 2012, 01:53 AM
I'm curious about something - what options would you like MSE to have that it doesn't have now?

MSE is very good, but it lacks the options I used to use with ESET NOD32.
If you use ESET NOD32, you'll see the huge difference of allowed options.
You can control every bit of appearance and work of the program and I love that.

Some may see that as bloated, but I like the full control on the program.
You may say that I can't change ESET NOD32 any more.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.