3.Office 2003 ;
4.Adobe reader,flash player;
5.netfix,+++c;
6.mozila,chrom;
7.winzip,7zip,powerISO;
8.CCleaner,YourUninstaler;
9.YTD VideoDownloader,Utorrent2.2;
10.Winamp,BSplayer,K-Lite MCP

very important - dont install any antimalware you neeed only ESET Nod 32 and delete startup programs from runing on the start with YourUninstaler

Daniil

@ BLADESHARK
?? Hitman??  :o 8)

@ Malwarebytes
I think, Malwarebytes for customers PC may be dangerous. The less difficult software - the better. They're like monkeys - "Ow, what's  a bright icon??  ??? Let's click on it! E-ek!! ??? Ow, where is my Windows??!!  :o  :-[  :'(" The best system, IMHO, is when on user PC sets office progs, utilites/tools and entertainment soft, and any diagnostic or antivirus tools is on bootable CD.

@ Milo
M$ Antivirus, you think? Well, as for me, it's strange to trust M$ in virus protection. Windows is corrupted on its idea level, it is unprotected just because it's Windows...

Yes, I agree with you, Chrome is faster, but Mozilla is more comfortable. Maybe it'll be usefull to make a selector in installation program.

@ Hellboy22
You offer mostly a very old soft. Why we need Office 2k3 today?
And - I don't like NOD, I think AVG is better.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Daniil on August 03, 2012, 12:02 AM
@ BLADESHARK
?? Hitman??  :o 8)
;D
can't wait for HITMAN ABSOLUTION :-*
but no Graphic card here :(

@ Malwarebytes
Same here. Malwarebytes has lost my trust the other day. I installed the pro version and inserted the serial and got the updates, from that time my PC started acting weird - very slow shutdown (10-15 sec) whereas before installing Malwarebytes it was [5-7 sec] same with the start-up. Even installing a software was taking a bit more time, this is not it after all this it started blocking my internet and sites >:( :o
I simply uninstalled it and my PC is back to normal & I am very happy now :-* :)

Chrome is faster
but not stable
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Daniil

@ BLADESHARK
O yeah, "Hitman" game series is my favorite too! ::) From "Hitman 2" it caught me and won't release.  8)

If speak about Malwarebytes - I never used it, but read some bad announces about it, and you only proved my fears. On a user PC, I think, it's, as minimal, useless.

If about Chrome - hm-m... Maybe, pig-iron-solid stability is not a main for a browser? What you mean under stability? Virus resistance or count of program crashes per minute(hour, day)?  :D

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Daniil on August 03, 2012, 10:25 PM
From "Hitman 2" it caught me and won't release.  8)
Same thing happened with me :)

Quote from: Daniil on August 03, 2012, 10:25 PM
What you mean under stability?
count of program crashes per minute(hour, day)?
Yeah the program crashes unintentionally.
My family members really think 1000 times before making a bank transaction via chrome + the download manager of chrome doesn't even catch the full speed of bandwidth while downloading. Though Chrome was my fav, I was forced to shift to Firefox. Now Chrome is not even close to my fav list. :( :'(

Daniil

@ BLADESHARK
If you speak about bank transactions through browsers - then yes, you're right.
But - as I know, with bank transactions main thing is not in browser, but in the way of its use. Banking systems just stores a cookies and some files in browser cache on your PC. "On the fly" bad guys can not catch your password or data, and main is to keep your data in safe on your computer. So the main thing is not a browser, but a good antivirus.
Am I right?

And yes, I know that they can use methods of "social engineering", and try to deceive you, that you click on wrong link, for moving you to site with outfit like a bank system but with a poison code inside or something else... But no browser can save you from methods of "social engineering".

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Daniil on August 04, 2012, 09:05 AM
So the main thing is not a browser, but a good antivirus.
I use AVAST Internet Security [Pirated ;) ;D]
which one do you suggest???

Quote from: Daniil on August 04, 2012, 09:05 AM
Am I right?
YES you are right!! :)

The Nawab

Cool List Daniil. I Suggest You To Add A TuneUp Category In Which CCleaner Becomes A Most Useful Lead Utility. Thanks For The Share!
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

Daniil

I mentioned CCleaner, comrade!
Btw, why you type all words from capital letter?  :)

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah