• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

My Small Room With Lot's Of Stuff!

Started by The Nawab, August 19, 2012, 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: The Nawab on August 21, 2012, 02:39 PM
Currently I Haven't Fixed My A/C Yet. The Place Is Where The Router Is Placed. And Actually There Isn't Much Here. As Tabuk Becomes The Northern Area It's Pretty Cold Here. If Sometimes It Becomes Hot, I Use My Cooler.

Certainly Tabuk becomes cold, especially at night - but not this time of year. I haven't as yet checked on the weather sites, but in summer it must get to 50° or higher. The cooler you mention - is this a fan or one of those A/C's that cool by evaporating water? I've seen those here in San Antonio but not in Miami, where's they're useless due to the high humidity.

The Nawab

QuoteCertainly Tabuk becomes cold, especially at night - but not this time of year. I haven't as yet checked on the weather sites, but in summer it must get to 50° or higher.

OMG No! 50° And Above? It's At Riyadh Or Jeddah. It's 30° C Here.

QuoteThe cooler you mention - is this a fan or one of those A/C's that cool by evaporating water? I've seen those here in San Antonio but not in Miami, where's they're useless due to the high humidity.

Nah, It's Just A Portable Air Conditioner.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

Shadow.97

some pics :p i can get more but i wont bother with the spam of it

My school laptop HP Probook 6360b(Quad core intel i5. I put a Xeon sticker on it to know its mine in school)

My main pc, 24 inch. Headset Gamecom Plantronics(The cheaper ones), My external HDD 750 GB, My webcam, Razer Deathadder Respawn, Razer Blackwidow.

My room, just "cleaned" it :P(hehe i cant keep it tidy)

need any more pics?
btw, my router is; D-link DIR-655.

The Nawab

Shadow.97

Quote from: The Nawab on August 23, 2012, 06:49 PM
@Shadow.97, Cool Devices!
thanks :) I always try to pick the best for my "budget" though i have kind of small regrets on my pc with only a 250w psu :D

The Nawab

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 23, 2012, 07:39 PM
Quote from: The Nawab on August 23, 2012, 06:49 PM
@Shadow.97, Cool Devices!
thanks :) I always try to pick the best for my "budget" though i have kind of small regrets on my pc with only a 250w psu :D

That's Okay!

Maher

Quote from: The Nawab on August 22, 2012, 02:08 PM
QuoteNice room
I didn't have time to log in to the forums lately.
Did you introduce yourself? If not, then do it here. I'd like to know you more.

Thanks! That's Okay. yep I Introduced Myself. If You'd Like To Know More, Just See The Topic "About Saudi Arabia". Most Of My Info Has Been Spread There.
Already did :)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

@Shadow.97
Nice stuff you have there.
I've noticed lots of things from IKEA :D :D :D
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

Shadow - I gotta go with the Chief on this one. I betcha anything you bought most of your stuff at Ikea, as I did. Pretty nice - 2 computers! I've only got my desktop and the laptop is used by someone else. BTW, is you bed located where you're standing to take the pictures?

Nawab - according to the world weather server, the high temp in Tabuk on 25/8 was 41° and today 26/8 you're expecting a high of 39°. Seems pretty warm to me. How can you survive being in that little room without A/C - at least during the summer?

The Nawab

Ahh... As I Said Before I Use A Cooler!