• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

My Small Room With Lot's Of Stuff!

Started by The Nawab, August 19, 2012, 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on August 26, 2012, 06:34 AM
Shadow - I gotta go with the Chief on this one. I betcha anything you bought most of your stuff at Ikea, as I did. Pretty nice - 2 computers! I've only got my desktop and the laptop is used by someone else. BTW, is you bed located where you're standing to take the pictures?

Nawab - according to the world weather server, the high temp in Tabuk on 25/8 was 41° and today 26/8 you're expecting a high of 39°. Seems pretty warm to me. How can you survive being in that little room without A/C - at least during the summer?
Yes i stood ontop of my bed :) Also here is a pic of my third PC. ( The one i can tear apart blindfolded )

Its a room where we (me/brother) watch TV/ play playstation, and watch movies :D
(reason why i didnt post that pic before was because i was to lazy to go in the basement ;) )

humbert

@Shadow - very nice recliners you've got! They must be very comfortable, and I love the fact they're not made from that leather garbage which sticks to your skin. Also, the wide screen monitor, is that both your TV and computer monitor? I'd guess it's got several HDMI inputs.

@Nawab - as I recall, you did indeed say you use a cooler. I think you said it was a small window A/C which is normally located where the router was, but it was out of order that day. Be that as it may, what I meant was how did you stand the heat without the cooler, which was away.

You'll probably notice my memory sometimes becomes like RAM when you shut off the power. If I misunderstood or misread something, please be patient with me. :)

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah