• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

i have a problem with my pc please help me

Started by nevslasher, October 04, 2012, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevslasher

Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configuration is correct. This may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagnostic or setup program. Setup cannot continue. To quit Setup, press F3.
it say when i setup to boot my pc today, what im going to do? please help me

elex123

check your cable which connects motherboard and hdd and also the power supply to hdd it might be loose or the wire and cable it could be faulty try to get a new pair and see if that works and also try with your current set  of wires and cables removing it and connecting it again and see if that works or not
and also change slot that is try another slot on mother board other your current slot where you have hdd to mother board  see if that works
and if all this things not working then try another hdd it might also be that your hdd could be faulty

nevslasher

nevslasher

sir, my have other way to repair this problem? because i check all wire if connect HDD to motherboard but already fine and ok to use but in setup boot in that case have problem also said that word. please help

fandjo

Quote from: nevslasher on October 07, 2012, 02:42 AM
sir, my have other way to repair this problem? because i check all wire if connect HDD to motherboard but already fine and ok to use but in setup boot in that case have problem also said that word. please help

If You are sure that cables are OK and You hear that HD start to spinning when You turn on comp, then go to BIOS and see does Your motherboard recognize that HD!
Be sure that BIOS is set up to boot from that HD! Best choice for set up is to have:
1. boot device CD/DVD
2. boot device HD /or,if You have more than one HD, first HD chosen on the list and that one must be the one with boot sector and Operating Sistem on It
3. boot device Removable /Or USB if motherboard support that/

Hopefully, that HD is not some Seagate or Maxtor Hard Disk with bug  In that case, google "Fixing a Seagate 7200.11 Hard Drive" to see for solution.
I know it very well because I had 5 HD with that bug, and solution, even look scary, is easy and safe my life  :) ...data too  8)

dtown33d

also some bios's are set with some ports to your computer disabled. make sure if your bios has that to enable all ports. and make sure if your using and ide hard drive that you have the ide connected to top of cable and the bottom usually colored blue going to motherboard. and make sure u have ur hard drive set to master.never use cable select because it sucks