• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

for those who loved dos games like wolf3d, prince of Persia etc visit this site : https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games

scarface

To vasudev: here is a link for wolfenstein 3D (to play online). In 1995 it was a good game, but it's a bit outmoded now.
http://wolf3d.atw.hu/

If you want a more modern game of the same kind, there is return to castle wolfeinstein. It was released in 2001.
It's one of the last fps I played with farcry 1 and call of duty 2.

call of duty 2

CPP_GEEK

I still play old games NFS Carbon, and NFS U2 (Both Cracked)
a.a View my forum: cgeeks.smfnew2.com

Shadow.97

Currently;
Dirt 3 Steam edition.
Counterstrike Global Offensive
Warcraft 3
Battlefield 3

amon93

im playing currently:
World Of Warcraft
Battlefield 3
Dragonball Xenoverse
Kritika (on my Tablet )

and when i realy realy get bored  i watch some series of Anime

humbert

@shadow - last I heard Warcraft from Blizzard was a subscription service. Is that still the case?

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on April 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
@shadow - last I heard Warcraft from Blizzard was a subscription service. Is that still the case?
[/quote
World of Warcraft, Yes.
Warcraft 3, No :)

Daniil

Just today finished "Ghostbusters - The Video Game".

It's awesome!
I'm Ghostbusters fan since childhood, "Ghostbusters" was first western film I saw, and "Ghostbusters 2" on NES was first video game I owned.
So, after I reset my file server, first game that I download was Ghostbusters The Video Game.
And - it was THE REAL Ghostbusters, but not even close to funny film or nice and fluffy NES game.
Ghostbusters grown up.
Graphics is good. It works great on SLI, and show very nice picture. (Note, that engine eat a lot of recourses of PC!) Ghosts and characters modeled very well.
Sound and actor voices is fascinating. They are true Ghostbusters, which I remember from childhood!
But - the game isn't funny and fluffy - the story is more grim and dark, the jokes is more adult (more about money and human weaknesses). And that's great!
Models of ghosts isn't so good, mostly they are not so memorable, but battles with them are very hard and difficult. Some places are almost impassable, you need not only agility and good mouse, but also attention and ability to think out fast.
Some places cannot be passed without applying your brain.
The best in the game is an atmosphere - locations is crazy and grim, they looks like a places from H.F.Lovecraft novels. It's great!
Greatest fail of the game - it's too short. Only 7 missions, that's not enough! 2-3 additional missions could save the situation, but without them after final battle remains the feeling of incompleteness.
But, anyway, it's a great game, I was glad to play it.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on May 23, 2015, 06:44 PM
A game with cars will be presented soon. We know that humbert dislikes fps, but he might appreciate this one.
I suggest Project Cars. It's very expensive, but also very realistic. Another game I suggest is Euro Truck Simulator, I got about 90+ hours in it, which is quite good for a driving game.

scarface

Tonight, I'm going to present the game "Need for Speed Rivals", released in November 2013.
This game inserts gamers behind the wheel of both sides of the thin blue line, daring them to cross that line as either a cop or racer in order to gain any advantage in the street’s ultimate rivalry. Players decide between two distinct career experiences, each with its own set of high-stakes challenges, rewards, pursuit tech and cars. The intensity of the action is enhanced as a result of AllDrive, a feature that destroys the line between single player, co-op and multiplayer. Through AllDrive, friends are connected to one racing world where their races and chases can collide at any time.
I have not tested shadow.97's games but they are probably good too.

Some screenshots: