• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on October 16, 2019, 02:13 AM
I hope some users have tried the game "Dishonored 2", that you can find here. After downloading it, Vasudev didn't tell us if he liked it. In my opinion, it's one of the best games available in this topic.

Here's a quick question: the screenshots you showed - is this DX12? I'm asking because the level of detail is superb.

What graphics card are you using?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on October 28, 2019, 03:01 AM
I hope some users have tried the game "Dishonored 2", that you can find here. After downloading it, Vasudev didn't tell us if he liked it. In my opinion, it's one of the best games available in this topic.

Here's a quick question: the screenshots you showed - is this DX12? I'm asking because the level of detail is superb.

No, neither game is supporting Dx12 (but DX11). Those screenshots are wallpapers, hence the perfect definition.
My graphic card is an old Geforce Gtx 960.
Here are are 2 screenshots of mine (Dishonored Doto)

scarface

I must say I'm not surprised to see humbert play the Dishonored series.
The series requires to be very clever to find the runes and the bonecharms, and achieve low chaos in Dishonored 2.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on October 28, 2019, 11:43 PM
Quote from: humbert on October 28, 2019, 03:01 AM

No, neither game is supporting Dx12 (but DX11). Those screenshots are wallpapers, hence the perfect definition.
My graphic card is an old Geforce Gtx 960.
Here are are 2 screenshots of mine (Dishonored Doto)

If I recall correctly you are using a laptop, right?
If it is a desktop after all, and you need another nvidia 960 2gb I can send it to you for free with an sli bridge.

scarface

Quote from: Shadow.97 on November 09, 2019, 04:14 AM
If I recall correctly you are using a laptop, right?
If it is a desktop after all, and you need another nvidia 960 2gb I can send it to you for free with an sli bridge.
Right. I have a customized Msi Ge72 6qd.
For the graphic card that's kind of you but I don't need anything. I'm waiting for a decline in processors prices before buying a new computer.
I must say that I bought this one 4 years ago, and I'm still able to do everything I want with it. Back in 1995, a 2 year-old processor was already completely obsolete.

scarface

Note that I improved the code of the "setup.exe" of several games available in this topic. The new executables are smaller, the setup files only display "repack" instead of "SF repack", and the cancel process is more reliable (via taskkill). They were uploaded in Mega.
You can download these new setup.exe for the Dishonored series, Amnesia, Astray, Crysis 3, Deliver us the moon, Outlast 2, Layers of Fear, Soma, The dark Occult... if you already have some of these repacks.
In case of problem you can contact me.
Note2: I'm currently trying to make a smaller Farcry 4 repack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLJB4pM9Jj0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_dDnv6EqI

scarface

Tonight, a new repack of Farcry 4 (with update10) is available on the forum. Only 9.9 GB (You need 54Gb to install it).
This repack is smaller and more reliable than the previous one. Besides, it uses a crack of Ali123 that is not detected by antivirus.
If you are interested, it is being uploaded (link below).

Not available any more.

There is a small glitch with the installer: it goes beyond 100% (rebuilding files). But you just have to wait till the end. It copies the files till 25%, then rebuilds the files. The file records.inf has been created for the progress bar to work during this part in the installer.

Since I didn’t find documentation about isexec, there must be a problem with the percentage in my script:
if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Insert Disk 1 To Continue..', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-1.bin') then break;
if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 20, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-1.bin'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\arc.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), False) then break;
if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Insert Disk 2 To Continue..', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-2.bin') then break;
if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 05, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-2.bin'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\arc.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), False) then break;
if not ISExec ( 0, 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{app}\data.bat'), '', ExpandConstant('{app}'), 'Rebuilding files...',false) then break;
if not ISExec ( 0, 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{app}\data1.bat'), '', ExpandConstant('{app}'), 'Rebuilding files...',false) then break;
if not ISExec ( 0, 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{app}\data2.bat'), '', ExpandConstant('{app}'), 'Rebuilding files...',false) then break;

scarface

Note that an update of the repack of Dishonored 2, released in 2017, is available on the forum.
In this version, there is a new crack undetected by AVs. You won't need to switch off your antivirus any more to play the game.

Previously:
Game version is v1.77.9 (it is the latest version).
This repack is 1Gb smaller than the previous one.
Decompression is more reliable, no error found for the moment.
In case the installer crashes (the installer was tested twice and it didn't happen), restart the install - note that the repack is using srep 3.93 which is known to have memory leaks under windows 10.
It's only 17.7 16.9 15.1 Gb, way smaller than fitgirl's repack. The videos were re-encoded (50% of the original), visually it's not different (if you are not using too big a screen).
I've deleted 8gb of data  (the biggest file of the game), no soundtracks removed, no textures removed, no levels removed,  it seems the shared resources (this file was named sharedresources...), are not useful and in fact I'm wondering what this file could be used for, apparently the game is perfectly working, no glitch, I tested it (note that on the forum Xentax they didn't find what this file could be used for either).

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!YBMBGIbC!AGikMMLu5Az6silAcURLkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CwZmI8mUQ

Vasudev

Just downloaded Star Wars Fallen Order

Shadow.97

Games I recommend that can be run on, what I claim to be potato, better than nothing at least. Tested on intel hd 5500:
Mini Metro (Pc + Android)
Factorio
Software INC
Super Hexagon (PC + Android, Recommend slightly stronger pc to guarantee 60fps as engine is FPS bound.)
Warcraft 3
Maplestory
Gnomoria
Dwarf fortress
Runescape
Factory Town
Warsim
Terraria
VVVVV (pc + android)
Cat bird (Android)

The games I played the most lately:
Overwatch
Super Hexagon
Warcraft 3
Starcraft 2
Some League of Legends, but I'm quite fed up with the latest patches. So I took a break from it.

I'm really looking forward to WC3 reforged, already pre-ordered it for my brother and I. So far I think it looks really good. Sometimes it's a bit hard to distinguish characters, but I think that's just because I'm not used to it. I do hope they change so that Night elf building are more clear what they're becoming when they're being morphed into existence.