• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

Today, a repack of the game Between Time - Escape room is available on the forum.

Between Time is an escape room that will test your skills. Travel through time, explore mysterious places around the planet, solve puzzles, decode secret codes, and find hidden objects and treasures.

Size: 1.70 Gb
Link: https://mega.nz/folder/tBNUnbhZ#9xWCM7q64U9bT8uPrOGMBg

scarface

Today, a repack of the card game "Belatout" - English version - is available on the forum.
Belote is a 32-card, played primarily in France and certain European countries, namely Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia and also in Saudi Arabia. It is one of the most popular card games in those countries. Variations on the game include Belot in eastern Europe, Baloot in Saudi Arabia, and Pilotta in Cyprus.

English version:
Link: Belatout

French version:
Link: Belatout Fr

This installer is creating a shortcut in the start menu. To uninstall it, simply delete the folder in Homedrive/Programs/Belatout.

Now imagine the following scene:
Humbert and Maher are back from the hunt. The other users of the forum are in the farmhouse.
I'm watching an episode of the X-files with Vasudev and usman.
But it's almost cocktail hour and we have to get prepared for the card game.
This evening humbert and Vasudev are facing the team composed of Maher and shadow.97.
Humbert is talking to Vasudev about his strategy to defeat the opposing team. They are having slices of saucisson and a glass of claret to fine tune their preparation for this event. In the opposing team, Maher and shadow.97 have more refined tastes: of course they have an aperitif too, but this one consists of slices of foie gras with a glass of Sauternes. We are waiting for aa1234779 and topdog before starting the game. They are still in the barn to feed the goats. Suddenly, we are hearing some noise: they are walking up the stairs and across the TV lounge. Little by little tension rises between laughter and shudder. Everyone in the public is on tenterhooks. Humbert reminds Vasudev that the jack of trumps is stronger than the nine of trumps before starting the game.

scarface

Maybe some of you know the book "Where's Waldo?" This is the title of the first Waldo book. Released in 1987, the book was the result of more than two-years of detailed work by illustrator Martin Handford.
Waldo is identified by his red-and-white-striped shirt, bobble hat, and glasses, but many illustrations contain red herrings involving deceptive use of red-and-white striped objects. Later entries in the long-running book series added other targets for readers to find in each illustration. The books have also inspired a comic strip and a series of video games.

Here are a few pages taken from the book. The purpose is to find Waldo in each page. aa1234779, Vasudev or shadow.97 might be able to find Waldo in those pictures.

scarface

Note that smaller repacks for Layers of fears and Amnesia Rebirth are available on the forum (same download links). In both cases, they were updated using the latest gog versions.

Note that a repack of Resident Evil village could be released (The problem is not the repack itself but the fact that I've no more space on mega.nz). For the moment I'm still trying to figure out how to make the game work since it's complaining about the graphic card being not compatible with dx12. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhrlUzncnw

scarface

Today, a new repack for the frictional games is available for the forum.

- The games "Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic" and "Penumbra Necrologue" were merged to optimize data space (there is no difference in terms of gameplay).
- The textures of the games Penumbra "Overture" and "Black plague" were improved (by some revamped textures from Moddb, whose size was reduced).
Overall, the repack is slightly smaller.
I hope that some users of the forum like Vasudev or usman will appreciate this new repack.
Link: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=833.msg34947#msg34947

scarface

Note that a new repack for the Frictional games could be released soon.
Thousands of files were removed after the amalgamation of Penumbra Necrologue and Twilight of the Archaic and after this success, I'm planning to merge Amnesia the dark descent and Amnesia a Machine for pigs to remove duplicate files and make a smaller repack.
Note that Penumbra: Prisoner of Fate - the prequel to the first part of the Penumbra series, revealing the fate of the mad miner Tom "Red" Redwood - will be integrated, if it's released one day.

scarface

Tonight, I'm going to talk about the new game "Resident Evil Village".
Resident Evil Village is an excellent and worthy sequel to RE7. I guess shadow.97, humbert and usmangujjar are playing this game.

One of the most enjoyable section is probably Lady Dimitrescu's castle, which looks suspiciously similar to the Spencer Mansion from Resident Evil 1. It works in a similar manner too, with less straight action than most of the rest of the game, although there's little need for any real stealth.
You are probably wondering if a repack will be available for this game. I don't know yet. It's pretty big, and I have no more storage space on Mega.

humbert

The picture of the woman is very sharp. Is that a DX-12 screenshot or some sort of promotion pic?

I'm thinking just about any of today's games support DX-12. Right?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on December 06, 2021, 05:08 AMThe picture of the woman is very sharp. Is that a DX-12 screenshot or some sort of promotion pic?

I'm thinking just about any of today's games support DX-12. Right?
Humbert is asking a good question. Actually I was unable to take screenshots with Fraps from within the game, so these pictures are wallpapers of the game, and also pretty accurate images of the game.
This game requires Directx 12 indeed, but RE Village runs pretty well on most hardware, meaning you don't need a brand new graphics card - or any GPU for that matter - to run the game. You can deal with Lady Dimitrescu straight away.
Many games still support Directx 11 or 9. The games of the series The Room only need graphic card compatible with Directx 9, 10 or 11 for the latest opus.
Note that I made a repack of this game (19.6 Gb). If sb is interested, let me know and I will post a torrent link.

scarface

Note that I tested the game "Between time, escape room".
It turns out it's a good game. Some of the puzzles are really elegant. Overall the difficulty is pretty high. The music creates a mysterious atmosphere without becoming overwhelming or repetitive.
Here you can see some screenshots: