• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows Preinstallation Environment

Started by billnes, June 04, 2012, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on July 13, 2012, 03:08 PM
Quote from: humbert on June 29, 2012, 01:28 AM
Does anyone have an idea of the approximate projected date of release for 8?
it's going to be RTM'd in the end of October 2012
Are you going to purchase it??? :-\

Purchase it?? That's a violation of everything we stand for :)! Believe me, there WILL be activators out there before Win-8 is even out. I'm even willing to bet we'll be playing with the Metro interface before October rolls around - and not with a pre-release version.

BLADESHARK

You were asking the release date that's why I was confused whether you are going to purchase or not. :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on July 18, 2012, 01:10 PM
You were asking the release date that's why I was confused whether you are going to purchase or not. :)

Purchase it? Heaven forbid! Incidentally, if you haven't heard the latest news - it's official. Windows 8 will be officially released October 26th, according to Microsoft. A fully cracked copy of a pre-release version is already present on TPB. How'd it get there?? Naturally we'll all have an official cracked copy days before it's out. I don't think I'll install mine right away - first let me see what the other guys are doing and get a feel of this thing.

BTW for you XP'ers -- Office 2013 will NOT support XP or Vista. If you're not running Win 7 or 8, you're out of luck. And naturally this is only the beginning in XP's eventual demise. Will I get Office 2013? Hey, it free! Who cares?

Daniil

Well, BUY Windows 8 is more correctly, but it is not our choice! :)
There were free pre-release version on M$ site and those who want to find a way to crack W8 have a great traning ground for their researchs. There is a lot of ways to crack any version of Windows, and I think we will have a crack for it very soon.

humbert

Quote from: Daniil on July 19, 2012, 04:19 PM
Well, BUY Windows 8 is more correctly, but it is not our choice! :)
There were free pre-release version on M$ site and those who want to find a way to crack W8 have a great traning ground for their researchs. There is a lot of ways to crack any version of Windows, and I think we will have a crack for it very soon.

Not only will there be a crack, I'm sure the official release will be on TPB days before its release - all fully cracked! I've seen it all before and, as I've said many times here, I'm convinced this is no coincidence.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on July 19, 2012, 05:14 AM
Will I get Office 2013? Hey, it free! Who cares?
Is it free or just the BETA version is free
I never remember Microsoft providing anything for free. :-\ :o

BLADESHARK

Why everyone is talking about CRACK
I am waiting for DAZ to release his Windows 8 Loader, is the system engine is same as 7 then can we use Windows 7 Loader for Windows 8
Guess I will have to ask DAZ himself. :D

dtown33d

winpe is dos based and the reason why it shuts off after 72 hours is because microsoft was like o **** people are starting to use this free os to run servers and they didnt want that to happen so they put the 72 hour thing on

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on July 25, 2012, 03:59 AM
Why everyone is talking about CRACK
I am waiting for DAZ to release his Windows 8 Loader, is the system engine is same as 7 then can we use Windows 7 Loader for Windows 8
Guess I will have to ask DAZ himself. :D

Is Daz working on that? Last I heard he didn't have much interest in cracking Windows 8. Even if Daz decides not to do so, rest assured someone will be up the to challenge.