• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

More languages

Started by Hakumei, November 04, 2012, 10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakumei

On start i wanna say Hello, because i'm new here ;).

Really thanks for "Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated October 2012", its work great, but i need to add two more languages and i don't have any idea how to do this ???.
I need japanese and polish translations for whole system, not only for keyboard. Can You tell me how can i get them and add to installation disc or to already installed OS?

Daniil

Hello, Hakumei(-chan?  :D), welcome to our forum.
You can install additional languages by using Language packs.
Here is an instruction, how to do this trough Windows update.
If you can't use Windows Update, you can try to download torrent with installators of language packs. For example, download it from here.

Also, can I ask? Where are you from?  :)

Update: To add language to system use the instruction upwards.  To add langpack to installation disk, try to read this. But beware, it's difficult. I added a Language pack to my installation image by simple adding to $OEM$ .exe langpack installer, downloaded from torrent.

Hakumei

QuoteHakumei(-chan? :D)
I'm think, i'm a bit too old to be "chan", but... mondai nai (means: no problem)
I'm from Poland.

Thanks for help. I will use language pack, its looks more easily.

Daniil

Quote from: Hakumei on November 04, 2012, 12:12 PM
QuoteHakumei(-chan? :D)
I'm think, i'm a bit too old to be "chan", but... mondai nai (means: no problem)
I'm from Poland.

Thanks for help. I will use language pack, its looks more easily.
Glad to help you, pani Hakumei. :)
Welcome to our forum. I think, you can find many interesting for you here.

humbert

Quote from: Hakumei on November 04, 2012, 12:12 PM
I'm from Poland.

How old is too old?

Whereabouts in Poland are you from?