Computing > Programs

LibreOffice 7.0.2 x64 Lite

(1/4) > >>

scarface:
Here is a link for LibreOffice 7.0.3 x64 Lite installer (201 Mb):

For windows 7/10 x64 only. Xp and Vista are not supported.

Link: Libreoffice switchless installer

This version has been repacked (the original installer is 297Mb) and the dictionaries were removed except English/Spanish/French/German

The interface is in English.

Note: The Open office Lite topic was deleted. This version is much better for handling odt or pdf files.

humbert:
Let me ask you something. When installing LibreOffice, does the install program give you the option of what you want to install or does it forcibly install the whole thing?

scarface:

--- Quote ---Let me ask you something. When installing LibreOffice, does the install program give you the option of what you want to install or does it forcibly install the whole thing?
--- End quote ---

Well, I made this lite repack, deleting every dictionary (except German/Fr/En/Spanish...sorry if you need Arabic or Greek...), and modifying the msi. The original installer asks you to confirm you want to install in %systemdrive%/program files(x86), but not this one, you just have to click next, and libreoffice installs in the default directory (see above). If you want to install this in another directory, extract the exe and execute the msi. Well, if you do that, don't select the missing dictionaries, I deleted them from the "components" and "files" tables in the msi, but I don't know how to remove them from the selection of the installer.

humbert:
In the versions of LibreOffice I've seen, it installs as a whole and includes all of it's programs, even those you don't want and will never use. With Office you don't have that problem, it prompts you to install all of it or only what you need. How does this version of LibreOffice do it's installation?

Vasudev:

--- Quote from: humbert on November 06, 2016, 07:55 PM ---In the versions of LibreOffice I've seen, it installs as a whole and includes all of it's programs, even those you don't want and will never use. With Office you don't have that problem, it prompts you to install all of it or only what you need. How does this version of LibreOffice do it's installation?

--- End quote ---
Even in Custom installation?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version