• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

AMD Radeon M400 series specs

Started by Vasudev, May 11, 2016, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Hey guys, some of the specs are put up on AMD website detailing M400 series. Here is the screenshot. By the looks of it, all are possible rebrands except for 490's. Link

scarface

Here is an interesting benchmark. But I don't know the performance of the Radeon M400 compared to the Fury X.
My nvidia 960gtx is not even in the chart.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on May 14, 2016, 04:38 PM
Here is an interesting benchmark. But I don't know the performance of the Radeon M400 compared to the Fury X.
My nvidia 960gtx is not even in the chart.

As per my knowledge all m400 series ie mobile gpus except m490 series are re-brands of older gen gpus.

humbert

How does the M400 hold up against NVidia's new top-of-the-line GTX-1080? This card is so fast that, according to NVidia, it beats its 2 GTX-980Ti's running in SLI!

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on July 08, 2016, 05:41 AM
How does the M400 hold up against NVidia's new top-of-the-line GTX-1080? This card is so fast that, according to NVidia, it beats its 2 GTX-980Ti's running in SLI!
As of now, there's no exact ETA for both AMD and NVidia mobile GPUs. If you're asking about raw performance of desktop GTX 1080, then the hard fact is that, IT beats AMD Polaris eventhough its a bigger node at 16nm and power efficient. Darn you! Green team.