• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Win 7 -> Win 8

Started by Shadow.97, January 03, 2013, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

My current has no limits, i have leached over 10 TB in total noone what i am aware of has yet noticed. Also, they have special courts for piracy..

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 15, 2013, 11:21 PM
My current has no limits, i have leached over 10 TB in total noone what i am aware of has yet noticed. Also, they have special courts for piracy..

In how much time did you leech 10 TB? What do you do with all that data? Even if everything was HD movies, that's an awful lot of movies. I guess you'd delete it after using it, if not you've probably got a nice collection of big hard drives lying around.  :)

Shadow.97

3TB of harddrives but i remove alot, and i only do the ones worthy being seeded

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 21, 2013, 06:56 PM

You're absolutely right. The bad part is you've got to leech an awful lot of garbage to find stuff that's really good. A classic example is those Android packages they have on TPB and other sites. You have to leech the entire package of maybe 30 apps to get just 1 or 2 you're looking for.

BTW, unless I'm mistaken if you don't have UEFI then the maximum partition you can create is 2 TB. Were you able to create a single NTFS partition on those drives, or were you forced to cut it up? Also, since you're got quite a few of them, I'm guessing they're not installed internally. Do you connect them via USB, eSATA or maybe Firewire?

Oh, before I forget - I don't think Sweden is taking in immigrants unless they're political refugees. Also, after I moved, how would I even earn a living when I don't even speak Swedish?

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on January 22, 2013, 05:26 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 21, 2013, 06:56 PM

You're absolutely right. The bad part is you've got to leech an awful lot of garbage to find stuff that's really good. A classic example is those Android packages they have on TPB and other sites. You have to leech the entire package of maybe 30 apps to get just 1 or 2 you're looking for.

BTW, unless I'm mistaken if you don't have UEFI then the maximum partition you can create is 2 TB. Were you able to create a single NTFS partition on those drives, or were you forced to cut it up? Also, since you're got quite a few of them, I'm guessing they're not installed internally. Do you connect them via USB, eSATA or maybe Firewire?

Oh, before I forget - I don't think Sweden is taking in immigrants unless they're political refugees. Also, after I moved, how would I even earn a living when I don't even speak Swedish?
Im about to laugh my *** off, we accept all immigrants illigal and everything noone gives a care really, everyone that cares are stamped with a stamp called "racist". Free medical care for you if you move here, you just needs some papers that confirms you are you. Feel free to move to sweden.
Also, 1TB internal 750GB external and then more computer have 4 drives on 250GB and then i did not count my school pc which has 300GB
Also, i have 63 active torrents as of now (on main pc) and 100 GB free memory space on internal drives.
You will go far with only english.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 22, 2013, 11:08 PM
Im about to laugh my *** off, we accept all immigrants illigal and everything noone gives a care really, everyone that cares are stamped with a stamp called "racist". Free medical care for you if you move here, you just needs some papers that confirms you are you. Feel free to move to sweden.

I'd leave tomorrow if it were up to me. Also, if Sweden is so lax when it comes to immigration, then how is it you guys don't get invaded by foreigners as is the case with Germany and other places in Europe. At this point I believe the most likely to go there are Turks and probably Spaniards and Greeks due to their economic difficulties. Free medical care? Well, as I understand it you guys pay very heavy taxes, so in a way it's not really free. I know you're a young man and rarely visit the doctor, but if you had to, how hard is it to get an appointment or maybe have major tests done?

Out of curiosity alone, do you have blond hair and blue eyes? I know many Swedes do, of course not all. ;)

As for the language, you explained once that in second grade you were forced to learn English. This means that most Swedes speak it or can at least hold a conversation. It wouldn't be good for me - if I tried to speak to anybody in bad Swedish, they'd respond in English.  :)  As I said once, it's the same in Holland. During my trip there I did not find a single Dutchman or Dutchwoman who didn't speak Engish - and I'm not referring to those involved in tourism, I mean cashiers at supermarkets, taxi drivers and people who sell pizza.

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 22, 2013, 11:08 PM
Also, 1TB internal 750GB external and then more computer have 4 drives on 250GB and then i did not count my school pc which has 300GB
Also, i have 63 active torrents as of now (on main pc) and 100 GB free memory space on internal drives.

The amount of storage you have is reasonable, but did you say you were downloading/uploading 63 torrents at once? If so, you're definitely using your high bandwidth.

Shadow.97

Huh?? I think you are a bit lost.. In my class, 2nd/1st Gen immigrants ( their parents moved here) make about; 19 of (22/24 i think??)
And about taxes, i have no idea as i dont pay taxes and i have no idea about them. But yes, i can go to the dentist and ask for a time and they will set me up for free if you are under 18/21 i think. As of now i have braces had for soon a year, and i wont pay anything.
But i think the "free medical care" just covers life threatening things, i have no idea.
Also dont rely fully on me as i dont know everything..
And yes, i have blue eyes, and blond hair but it is becoming more brown for every day.

humbert

I'm curious - the other students in your class who are children or grandchildren of immigrants. Are they originally from all kinds of different places or mainly from one region of the world? What suprises me is that if Sweden's immigration policy is so lax, why is the county not invaded? The first people that come to my mind are those from Turkey. I keep reading there's a reasonably large Turkish contingent in Germany, and not everyone is happy with their presence.

Also, I've seen people with blond hair have darker hair as they get older. I hope you live long enough to see it turn white  :)

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on January 28, 2013, 03:43 AM
I'm curious - the other students in your class who are children or grandchildren of immigrants. Are they originally from all kinds of different places or mainly from one region of the world? What suprises me is that if Sweden's immigration policy is so lax, why is the county not invaded? The first people that come to my mind are those from Turkey. I keep reading there's a reasonably large Turkish contingent in Germany, and not everyone is happy with their presence.

Also, I've seen people with blond hair have darker hair as they get older. I hope you live long enough to see it turn white  :)
I know quite a few turkish people who moved here, and yes,children or grandchildren of immigrants. + im not sure but i think some moved here without parents. Ah, i dont know that much about germany except that in the shows we see in the german lessons there is a turkish main character

humbert

Changing the topic a little, let me ask you. You told me once that in 6th grade you had to choose a 3rd language to learn (Swedish and English being the 1st two), and you chose German. How it it going? Is your command of German as good as your command of English?

Oh, and don't sit there and tell me your English is bad. That's not true at all. Your English spelling and grammar are both much better than the average American, who very often speaks just one language. I can't say anything about your speech because I've never heard you, but if you're as good as Bubster (the other Swede here), it's perfect.