• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

scarface

Some users like aa1234779 are wondering how to log into the forum.
Here is the new url to use: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?action=login

aa1234779

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

Tonight, I'm going to hold a conference about the protests that took place yesterday.

Yesterday, students around the world skipped school to protest and demand action on climate change.

This photo was taken in Saint Etienne.

Students in scores of countries around the world skipped school on Friday to stage protests against governmental inaction on climate change and to demand that world leaders address the issue immediately.

The coordinated action follows one in March, in which an estimated 1.6 million students from 125 countries protested instead of going to school. It was the latest event in a movement called Fridays for Future, in which young people periodically take action on climate change.

The movement was sparked by a Swedish teenage activist named Greta Thunberg, who in 2018 led a solo protest in front of the Swedish parliament with a sign saying “School strike for the climate.” Pictures she posted on her social media accounts went viral, and the movement was born.

The protest Friday coincided with current voting for the European Union’s assembly, which ends Sunday and is expected to show growing support for environmentally minded political parties. Mainstream parties have in this election cycle seized on climate change policies as a key issue, in part a reaction to the student protests.

scarface

For those who want to watch the match Federer Nadal in roland Garros, here is a link (you have to remove the ads)...

http://live.harleyquinnwidget.net/streamvideo12/roland-garros-2019-vs-eurosport-1-2-live-stream-4934716.html

scarface

Imagine my surprise this morning when I discovered the new Layout of the forum. The plus: you can login on the frontpage. The downside: It looks more austere. What looked like a clear sky disappeared.

Vasudev

What happened to the forum? I did see Maher early morning today but soon after site was down.

humbert

I wonder if it was Maher who redesigned the forum's layout or if it was some sort of software "upgrade". I prefer the old layout. I guess we'll just have to get used to this one for now.

Shadow.97

I couldn't even find the reply button :D

But honestly, the site really needed this update.
Hope to see a dark mode. Havn't investigated yet though.

Also, quite a funny bug, if you drag your windows to cover half the screen, everything becomes MASSIVE. Profile pictures covering the entire page and such

scarface

Quote from: Shadow.97 on June 12, 2019, 01:54 AM
I couldn't even find the reply button :D
But honestly, the site really needed this update.
Hope to see a dark mode. Havn't investigated yet though.

Also, quite a funny bug, if you drag your windows to cover half the screen, everything becomes MASSIVE. Profile pictures covering the entire page and such
It's seems it now fits better a smartphone screen. But on a laptop screen, there are weird stuff happening indeed, avatars are becoming huge if the window is resized.