• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on August 29, 2020, 09:33 AM
I don't know how many flies they need. As far as water is concerned, it's not easy, especially during dry weather, because it's necessary to ensure that their growing medium does not completely dry out.  Ideally, the growing medium should be evenly moist, not soggy or waterlogged. A tray under a pot with drainage hole can be a method for watering Venus flytraps.

Probably the best way to tell if the soil is moist is to feel it. It's not accurate but it's better than nothing.

Have you tried putting a piece of raw meat on one of the traps? I saw someone do this on [I think] National Geographic. I'm assuming you buy meat at the supermarket and cook it. Or do you buy only frozen food and microwave it?

scarface

I have a question for Vasudev, shadow.97 or another user of the forum.
Do you know a Call confirmation app for Android 9 which is functional ?
Call Confirmation is an application allowing the user to validate the outgoing calls to prevent misdials (in the pocket for example).

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on August 31, 2020, 11:52 PM
I have a question for Vasudev, shadow.97 or another user of the forum.
Do you know a Call confirmation app for Android 9 which is functional ?
Call Confirmation is an application allowing the user to validate the outgoing calls to prevent misdials (in the pocket for example).
No sorry, I only really use apps to call unless I'm stuck in a location without any form of internet access.

scarface

Well, some users of the forum must be wondering: "What's next on the forum?".
Next week, there will be a new version of windows 10 x64 and I'm waiting for the release of Amnesia: rebirth before making a new repack "The Frictional games AIO".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASN-CixefYc

Note that I won't have a lot of time to speak on the forum. For some reasons, I'm working in Neuilly sur Seine now, and I'm spending at least 2 hours commuting each day. It's incredibly expensive to live in Neuilly sur Seine (it's even more expensive than Paris), and unless shadow.97 or humbert have several millions to buy a house or a flat with a terrace for my peach tree and my strawberry plant, I will stay in Sceaux for some time.
If Maher needs a donation, note that I found something in my pocket: a 100$ banknote. humbert or Maher can contact me if they need something.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on September 05, 2020, 02:20 AM
Well, some users of the forum must be wondering: "What's next on the forum?".
Next week, there will be a new version of windows 10 x64 and I'm waiting for the release of Amnesia: rebirth before making a new repack "The Frictional games AIO".

Note that I won't have a lot of time to speak on the forum. For some reasons, I'm working in Neuilly sur Seine now, and I'm spending at least 2 hours commuting each day. It's incredibly expensive to live in Neuilly sur Seine (it's even more expensive than Paris), and unless shadow.97 or humbert have several millions to buy a house or a flat with a terrace for my peach tree and my strawberry plant, I will stay in Sceaux for some time.
If Maher needs a donation, note that I found something in my pocket: a 100$ banknote. humbert or Maher can contact me if they need something.

What do you work with?

scarface

Quote from: Shadow.97 on September 05, 2020, 07:41 PM
What do you work with?

I work with a computer and my head. As far my head is concernred, I'm afraid of losing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnJGn1JHen4

scarface

Maybe some users like shadow.97, vasudev or humbert were watching his videos.

The YouTube star “Ethan Is Supreme” died this Sunday of a suspected drug overdose, according to his family and closest friends. He was 17.
Unfortunately, you will not find any videos of this youtuber on the forum since I didn't know this youtuber till I read this piece of news.

The Texan, famed for his flamboyant makeover videos, was found dead in bed by his father, Gerald Peters, at 11 a.m. Sunday.
While there has not been an official cause of death, his father told Fox he is certain it was an overdose â€" blaming the “cancel culture” that he said “weighed heavy on his heart.”

scarface

I hope that the users of the forum are fine.
I'm waiting for the news about a new curfew or a reconfinement in France.

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on October 27, 2020, 04:08 PM

A hard time for everyone that will surely pass
People say to stick with basic supplements that won't harm anyone if taken in the correct dosage
Vitamins C & D and Zinc daily..

Stay safe & healthy everyone..

P.S. I watched Joe Rogan last night with the comedian Alex Jones on youtube..
The "cancel culture" reaction will be memorable this time for sure..

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

Quote from: aa1234779 on October 28, 2020, 01:00 PM
Quote from: scarface on October 27, 2020, 04:08 PM

A hard time for everyone that will surely pass
People say to stick with basic supplements that won't harm anyone if taken in the correct dosage
Vitamins C & D and Zinc daily..

Stay safe & healthy everyone..

P.S. I watched Joe Rogan last night with the comedian Alex Jones on youtube..
The "cancel culture" reaction will be memorable this time for sure..

It's winter here, but I guess you have more sun in your country than me (Somewhere between Jeddah and Dubai if I remember well).
I guess you are confined again because of the "terrible" virus? (humbert must not be convinced). I'm waiting for the allocution of Macron at 8pm.
Maybe you want to participate in the making of the repack of Amnesia Rebirth. I'm wondering if it's possible to reduce the size of dds files (the textures). There are 14gb of them in the game. Is it possible to use batch processing with gimp or another program? I hope Vasudev, shadow.97, aa1234779 or someone else can answer this question.