Maher's Digital World

Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase

Offline humbert

Re: Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2020, 09:33 PM »
Never buy AW junk ever!!! They messed with firmware and limited all possible overclocks and performance. Its thanks to Prema my AW can run at max speed w/o firmware pulling the performance of CPU to 800MHz and GPU to be 650MHz during heavy loads.

I can understand your frustration at not being allowed to overclock or do anything else you like. Why I'm wondering is, why overclock at all? You need to invest in a better CPU cooler (or should), plus there is a greater tendency for instability. Do you really notice speed increases in real life or only on benchmark tests?

Offline scarface

« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2020, 11:20 AM »
Note that a new windows 10 x64 will be released next week.
The latest version is still available here: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3350.msg34988#msg34988

abbodi1406's vcredist 0.27, mediacoder 0.8.60 and new programs (LameXP, Belatout, Ant renamer, Wise duplicate finder, Remove empty directories, Easus partition master) will be included in this new version. Besides Lamexp, all are Nsis repacks because the original installers can't be installed silently.
Some new drivers might be available too. The latest version was good. This one will be a game-changer.

The repack of Easeus Partition Master is available here for those who need it: https://ufile.io/5egefztr
The installer is very simple, no possibility to choose the install path, but its purpose is to be installed silently (/S). You can test it and tell me if it works (it should work flawlessly). The installer is smaller than the original. Only English available. Full version. This tool might be better than the windows tool to resize or merge partition. There is no uninstaller, nor registry entry written. To uninstall this, delete the folder in %systemdrive%/programs.

Some have been talking about it on the forum Notebookreview, wondering if this version is legit because it's activated.
Well it's clearly not as it is. But you can still remove the -clean- and switchless activator if you don't want an activated version, or if you want to pay Microsoft then.
This forum is too big but I went there a few times though. And Vasudev seems to be very prolix other there.
Likewise, some were wondering if the xp versions of Maher were legit on other forums...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKK5hvHcF0U
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:40 PM by scarface »

« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2020, 12:34 PM »
Never buy AW junk ever!!! They messed with firmware and limited all possible overclocks and performance. Its thanks to Prema my AW can run at max speed w/o firmware pulling the performance of CPU to 800MHz and GPU to be 650MHz during heavy loads.

I can understand your frustration at not being allowed to overclock or do anything else you like. Why I'm wondering is, why overclock at all? You need to invest in a better CPU cooler (or should), plus there is a greater tendency for instability. Do you really notice speed increases in real life or only on benchmark tests?
I got 2080 ti + 1700x, at default it does not boost above 3.4ghz during my workloads, in games like BF5 I do get chopped performance because of my cpu, putting it at 3.85 lessens the low dips quite substantially.
However it's slightly unstable, 3.75 is very easy to achieve on my chip.
I almost always recommend getting a proper cooler if you want a silent pc that doesnt rev up during games and such. Especially annoying in VR.

Overclocking is also a fun hobby. Had a blast with 3570k and its watercooling. In all honesty, that chip overclocked ran vr games better than my current 1700x.

However, I can really only recommend overclocking new parts if you are at the absolute peak currently.
Like at the time i bought my chip there was not really any other cpu that was better for consumers, unless you wanted something like 7980xe, and we all know the prices of those alongside motherboards.
New parts nowdays usually have overclocking features that are better than what you can achieve by hand.(Unless you know exactly what you're doing, like which subtimings for ram do more difference than others)

My friend bought a system with B450+AMD 3600. I cant recommend him to overclock, just because the out of box self-overclock is good enough. Especially if you lower the vcore offset by -30mV until it gets unstable, then increase it by +15mV. Then increase current capability to 130%, if on Intel increase extended boost capability as well.
This will decrease temps slightly, and will allow it to boost even more than stock.

My plan with my current system is to retire it and replace my server and slap esxi on it and use it for virtualization. My current server does see choking when hosting games, doing backups, and having VM's for other services.
I should invest some time learning docker, but havnt had the willpower for it.
My old server isnt really bad in itself as long as i adapt myself to it, it's just very limited in expandability in terms of storage/pcie/powersupply as everything is proprietary.

Offline scarface

« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2020, 03:50 PM »
I got 2080 ti + 1700x, at default it does not boost above 3.4ghz during my workloads, in games like BF5 I do get chopped performance because of my cpu, putting it at 3.85 lessens the low dips quite substantially.
However it's slightly unstable, 3.75 is very easy to achieve on my chip.
With a graphic card like this you have "chopped performance" and it's unstable?
If you have the RTX 2080 ti, it's one of the best graphic cards currently available.
Just to laugh: here is a comparison between my old graphic card and yours (effective speed: +426%!) https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2080-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GTX-960/4027vs3165
I didn't test BF5 though. But for the games available on the forum, I can play all of them easily. Even Crysis 3 that was known to be a graphic card killer.
Only an old cpu could explain a lag in games with such a graphic card, but I doubt you have a 1997 release of the pentium 200mmx. Maybe you don't have enough Ram? I have 16Gb on my computer, 8 Gb was not enough.
Or it is the game that is poorly optimised...and it could be the case since "BF5 lag" and "BF5 poorly optimized" give many results on search engines.

A retrospective of Crysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAwptm-O7w
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:11 PM by scarface »

« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2020, 12:11 PM »
For the equivalent of $ you can probably get a Core i9 with all the trimmings, or a 16-core AMD Threadripper. So far my i7-4790K and GTX-970 do the job quite well, even with Diablo III (the game I usually play). If I were a hard core gamer I'd look into something a little better than what I have. It's not that I don't like games, it's mostly the learning curve and lack of time. I've been playing Diablo since it first came out back in the 1990's.

With respect to SSD's, always go for the largest size even if you don't use all the space. Remeber how they work and their limited number of read-write cycles. More space = more read-writes.
This is the cheapest computer equipped with a intel i9 I found (): https://www.fnac.com/PC-Portable-Dell-Alienware-Area-51m-17-3-Intel-Core-i9-16-Go-RAM-1-To-SATA-512-Go-SSD/a13424400/w-4
It's twice as expensive as a computer with a i7 9750h. I don't need this anyway. I'm like you, with a gtx960, I can already do what I want. I don't play games a lot though. I tried Dishonored 2 with the best settings, it works. I don't know Diablo but it looks a bit old indeed.

Uh.. You should check the internal powercable.
Those are the EXACT symptoms i had when it had melted internally.
I ended up getting a full refund for it.
I was aware of that! I got the system few weeks before Dell discontinued the model. It has newer DC Cable that can hold 6820HK at 4.1GHz and 980M 8GB on mild OC.
My friend fried his DC cable and he replaced the part and performance was restored.
Mine is non-OC CPU which is made bad by BIOS update to hold back the clocks to reduce thermal throttling.

You will notice most in single threaded and moderately multithreaded applications/games which benefit even from 200-400MHz extra clocks.  I think AiO is a must these days.

Offline scarface

« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2020, 04:05 PM »
Today, a new version of windows 10 x64 pro Lite v1909 with February 2020 updates is available ("19H2" for Vasudev)

As usual, it contains many reg tweaks, netfx 3.5, netfx 4.8, dx9 (and 12) and many programs.
Note: in this edition you'll find many more programs like the latest releases of vlc, firefox, handbrake, cdisplay (custom made edition of SF), Sumatra, Flashplayer, 7zip 19.00, winrar 3.71, Treesize free, Visual C++ Redist, the game "Mastermind" and Ultraiso (full version), Subtitles Edit v3.5.13...
Fx sound enhancer v13.027 was added (full version).

This version of windows 10 is activated by default.

Nothing was deleted in winsxs and to obtain such a size, install.wim was converted into esd.

New drivers:
LAN_Killerwin10_2.2.3212, Synaptics19.3.4.193, PCI-bus-AMD-15.301.0.0, Elan-smbus-driver-15.2.10.1, intel_chipset_10.1.18263.8193, RadioBtn_Win10v1.1.8.0,
intel_rst_17.8.0.1065, Hp-Wifi-Broadcom7.35.344.0, intelethernetPROWin10x64-25.0, Wireless_21.70.0.1_PROSet64, realtek_card_reader_10.0.18362.31255,
realtekethernet10-100-1000PCIE_Win10_10038, realtekcamera10.0.17763.20089, usb3.1_asmedia_1.16.59.1, BT_21.60.0_64_Win10
Note that the intel graphics drivers are not integrated any more.

Nothing was removed.
Windows defender is disabled by default but can be re-enabled again via gpedit.msc.
Note that the new feature Windows Defender Tamper protection was deactivated too.

New:
Abbodi1406’s vcredist was updated to 0.27.
New wallpapers are available.
New programs installed silently: mediacoder 0.8.60 (modified edition), Psychopinball (by Fuj), Smartcopy, Grand dictionnaire Hachette Oxford, psp 8, Remove empty directories, WiseDuplicatefinder, Ant renamer, Pinball, LameXP, Belatout, Easeus Partition Master 13.8.
HDD programs: HDD low level format, HD tune pro.
Some drivers were updated.

In the previous versions a script was run to remove the useless appx and provisioned packages. It wasn't used in this version.
Here is the script previously used to remove provisioned apps (the "Sysprep" switch was used).
Code: [Select]
#This function finds any AppX/AppXProvisioned package and uninstalls it, except for Freshpaint, Windows Calculator, Windows Store, and Windows Photos.
#Also, to note - This does NOT remove essential system services/software/etc such as .NET framework installations, Cortana, Edge, etc.

#This is the switch parameter for running this script as a 'silent' script, for use in MDT images or any type of mass deployment without user interaction.

param (
  [switch]$Debloat, [switch]$SysPrep
)

Function Begin-SysPrep {

param([switch]$SysPrep)
        Write-Verbose -Message ('Starting Sysprep Fixes')

# Disable Windows Store Automatic Updates
       <# Write-Verbose -Message "Adding Registry key to Disable Windows Store Automatic Updates"
        $registryPath = "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsStore"
        If (!(Test-Path $registryPath)) {
            Mkdir $registryPath -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
            New-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name AutoDownload -Value 2
        }
        Else {
            Set-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name AutoDownload -Value 2
        }
        #Stop WindowsStore Installer Service and set to Disabled
        Write-Verbose -Message ('Stopping InstallService')
        Stop-Service InstallService
        #>
 }

#Creates a PSDrive to be able to access the 'HKCR' tree
New-PSDrive -Name HKCR -PSProvider Registry -Root HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
Function Start-Debloat {

param([switch]$Debloat)

#Removes AppxPackages
    #Credit to Reddit user /u/GavinEke for a modified version of my whitelist code
    [regex]$WhitelistedApps = 'Microsoft.ScreenSketch|Microsoft.Paint3D|Microsoft.WindowsCalculator|Microsoft.WindowsStore|Microsoft.Windows.Photos|CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows|`
    Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes|Microsoft.MSPaint|Microsoft.WindowsCamera|.NET|Framework|Microsoft.HEIFImageExtension|Microsoft.ScreenSketch|Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp|`
    Microsoft.VP9VideoExtensions|Microsoft.WebMediaExtensions|Microsoft.WebpImageExtension|Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller'
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Where-Object {$_.Name -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps} | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    # Run this again to avoid error on 1803 or having to reboot.
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Where-Object {$_.Name -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps} | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    $AppxRemoval = Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online | Where-Object {$_.PackageName -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps}
    ForEach ( $App in $AppxRemoval) {

Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackageName $App.PackageName

}
}

Function Remove-Keys {

Param([switch]$Debloat)   

#These are the registry keys that it will delete.

$Keys = @(

#Remove Background Tasks
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\46928bounde.EclipseManager_2.2.4.51_neutral__a5h4egax66k6y"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_17.7909.7600.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Windows File
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.File\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"

#Registry keys to delete if they aren't uninstalled by RemoveAppXPackage/RemoveAppXProvisionedPackage
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\46928bounde.EclipseManager_2.2.4.51_neutral__a5h4egax66k6y"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Scheduled Tasks to delete
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.PreInstalledConfigTask\PackageId\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_17.7909.7600.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"

#Windows Protocol Keys
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Windows Share Target
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.ShareTarget\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
    )

#This writes the output of each key it is removing and also removes the keys listed above.
    ForEach ($Key in $Keys) {
        Write-Output "Removing $Key from registry"
        Remove-Item $Key -Recurse -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }
}

Function Protect-Privacy {

Param([switch]$Debloat)   

#Creates a PSDrive to be able to access the 'HKCR' tree
    New-PSDrive -Name HKCR -PSProvider Registry -Root HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

#Disables Windows Feedback Experience
    Write-Output "Disabling Windows Feedback Experience program"
    $Advertising = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AdvertisingInfo'
    If (Test-Path $Advertising) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Advertising -Name Enabled -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Stops Cortana from being used as part of your Windows Search Function
    Write-Output "Stopping Cortana from being used as part of your Windows Search Function"
    $Search = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search'
    If (Test-Path $Search) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Search -Name AllowCortana -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Stops the Windows Feedback Experience from sending anonymous data
    Write-Output "Stopping the Windows Feedback Experience program"
    $Period1 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf'
    $Period2 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf\Rules'
    $Period3 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf\Rules\PeriodInNanoSeconds'
    If (!(Test-Path $Period3)) {
        mkdir $Period1 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        mkdir $Period2 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        mkdir $Period3 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        New-ItemProperty $Period3 -Name PeriodInNanoSeconds -Value 0 -Verbose -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }

Write-Output "Adding Registry key to prevent bloatware apps from returning"
    #Prevents bloatware applications from returning
    $registryPath = "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CloudContent"
    If (!(Test-Path $registryPath)) {
        Mkdir $registryPath -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        New-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name DisableWindowsConsumerFeatures -Value 1 -Verbose -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }         

Write-Output "Setting Mixed Reality Portal value to 0 so that you can uninstall it in Settings"
    $Holo = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Holographic'   
    If (Test-Path $Holo) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Holo -Name FirstRunSucceeded -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables live tiles
    Write-Output "Disabling live tiles"
    $Live = 'HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications'   
    If (!(Test-Path $Live)) {
        mkdir $Live -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue     
        New-ItemProperty $Live -Name NoTileApplicationNotification -Value 1 -Verbose
    }

#Turns off Data Collection via the AllowTelemtry key by changing it to 0
    Write-Output "Turning off Data Collection"
    $DataCollection = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection'   
    If (Test-Path $DataCollection) {
        Set-ItemProperty $DataCollection -Name AllowTelemetry -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables People icon on Taskbar
    Write-Output "Disabling People icon on Taskbar"
    $People = 'HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\People'
    If (Test-Path $People) {
        Set-ItemProperty $People -Name PeopleBand -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables suggestions on start menu
    Write-Output "Disabling suggestions on the Start Menu"
    $Suggestions = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager'   
    If (Test-Path $Suggestions) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Suggestions -Name SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

Write-Output "Removing CloudStore from registry if it exists"
     $CloudStore = 'HKCUSoftware\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore'
     If (Test-Path $CloudStore) {
     Stop-Process Explorer.exe -Force
     Remove-Item $CloudStore
     Start-Process Explorer.exe -Wait
    }

#Loads the registry keys/values below into the NTUSER.DAT file which prevents the apps from redownloading. Credit to a60wattfish
    reg load HKU\Default_User C:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled -Value 0
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name PreInstalledAppsEnabled -Value 0
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name OemPreInstalledAppsEnabled -Value 0
    reg unload HKU\Default_User

#Disables scheduled tasks that are considered unnecessary
    Write-Output "Disabling scheduled tasks"
    #Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName XblGameSaveTaskLogon | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName XblGameSaveTask | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName Consolidator | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName UsbCeip | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName DmClient | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName DmClientOnScenarioDownload | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
}

#This includes fixes by xsisbest
Function FixWhitelistedApps {

Param([switch]$Debloat)

If(!(Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Select Microsoft.Paint3D, Microsoft.MSPaint, Microsoft.WindowsCalculator, Microsoft.WindowsStore, Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes, Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder, Microsoft.Windows.Photos)) {

#Credit to abulgatz for the 4 lines of code
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.Paint3D | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MSPaint | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsCalculator | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} }
}

Function CheckDMWService {

Param([switch]$Debloat)

If (Get-Service -Name dmwappushservice | Where-Object {$_.StartType -eq "Disabled"}) {
    Set-Service -Name dmwappushservice -StartupType Automatic}

If(Get-Service -Name dmwappushservice | Where-Object {$_.Status -eq "Stopped"}) {
   Start-Service -Name dmwappushservice}
  }

Function CheckInstallService {
  Param([switch]$Debloat)
          If (Get-Service -Name InstallService | Where-Object {$_.Status -eq "Stopped"}) { 
            Start-Service -Name InstallService
            Set-Service -Name InstallService -StartupType Automatic
            }
        }

Write-Output "Initiating Sysprep"
Begin-SysPrep
Write-Output "Removing bloatware apps."
Start-Debloat
Write-Output "Removing leftover bloatware registry keys."
Remove-Keys
Write-Output "Checking to see if any Whitelisted Apps were removed, and if so re-adding them."
FixWhitelistedApps
Write-Output "Stopping telemetry, disabling unneccessary scheduled tasks, and preventing bloatware from returning."
Protect-Privacy
#Write-Output "Stopping Edge from taking over as the default PDF Viewer."
#Stop-EdgePDF
CheckDMWService
CheckInstallService
Write-Output "Finished all tasks."

Size: 4.14 Gb
Link: Windows 10 x64 Pro Feb 20

Note that a switch-less lite installer for the latest nvidia drivers for win 10 x64 is available here (v442.19)
Only graphics driver and Physx system are installed. Geforce experience is not installed.
It is possible to run this during the installation ($oem$ folder).
Link: Nvidia drivers repack

and here is the link for a switch-less win10 activator (encrypted & automatic).
I encrypted it to store it more easily since some antivirus detect it as a virus. Disable your antivirus before executing the exe (it’s not a virus).
A few seconds later,it’s done.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!lZNnGCjI!z8lO3wDxUH0o0iQDSAr_ztf8ADlYnBc3Syi-kbNskno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjglwfe7II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODAyvkCNYSc
https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Fsx-1hw0Xg?cc_load_policy=1&cc_lang_pref=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xRFPGMImY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Ioxh3OTSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CwZmI8mUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKowWFBIuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHDoJi_LpwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSW_lKGf9us

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:14 PM by scarface »