Maher's Digital World

What games are you playing?

Re: What games are you playing?
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2020, 06:00 AM »
I was also thinking some, have you people tried different micro management games?
Games like, Factorio, Software INC, Startup company, Cities Skylines, Gnomoria, Dwarf Fortress, Mini Metro, Sims or the likes?

They're probably currently some of the games that I've spent the most time with just for the fact that you always feel that you can do things better or faster, even if you reach end game.

Online scarface

« Reply #321 on: February 07, 2020, 08:49 AM »
I was also thinking some, have you people tried different micro management games?
Games like, Factorio, Software INC, Startup company, Cities Skylines, Gnomoria, Dwarf Fortress, Mini Metro, Sims or the likes?

They're probably currently some of the games that I've spent the most time with just for the fact that you always feel that you can do things better or faster, even if you reach end game.
Well, I never tested those games.
However, I used to play Sim city 2000...a few decades ago.

aa1234779, humbert, vasudev and shadow.97 are probably wondering what is going to be the next repack.
I'm still waiting for the next game of frictional games. I'm also trying new mods (for Soma and Amnesia TDD) in order to update the existing repack.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:55 AM by scarface »

Online scarface

« Reply #322 on: February 22, 2020, 06:22 AM »
Note that all the messages concerning new mods for Amnesia were grouped into the original message here:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=833.msg34947#msg34947

Note that 2 new mods for Penumbra are finally available: Penumbra Necrologue and Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic.
They are standalone mods so it has been a bit more difficult to integrate them. Some direct shortcuts are available in the start menu too. New setup.exe and setup6.bin files are being uploaded.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:26 AM by scarface »

Online scarface

« Reply #323 on: Yesterday at 02:45 PM »
Note that I tested "Penumbra Necrologue". It has a well-crafted story and a strong atmosphere that doesn't rely on jump-scares. However we can see a few infected and I'm not sure this game would be suitable for Vasudev, shadow.97 and usman.