Maher's Digital World

HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!

Offline humbert

Re: HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2015, 10:26 PM »
Bladeshark and Vasudev - what kind of engineers are you (e.g., civil, electrical, chemical etc)? I know Vasu hadn't graduated yet. What about Bladeshark?

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2015, 04:16 AM »
Maybe Computer Science. By June/july  BladeShark will be graduated. Are you placed in any Company?
@Humbert-> You know, students graduated from IITs are most sought after by MNCs and  have huge payscale(In Crores perhaps).

Offline humbert

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2015, 11:09 PM »
I agree ITT engineering students in India are highly coveted. Since they get paid next to nothing by world standards, all these companies outsource to India.

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 09:50 AM »
Did someone delete topics from deleted topics section?

Offline humbert

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2015, 08:03 PM »
Neither did I. I'm pretty sure Maher didn't do it either, he's been busy. Assuming he didn't, then maybe the forum is self-cleaning, i.e., deletes the deleted stuff automatically after some time to save on space.

Offline humbert

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2015, 07:09 PM »
Usman complained to Maher after that last incident and he wasn't very happy that some of his deleted topics were being restored, so it's possible that Maher deleted them permanently on Usman's request.

I had no idea. Did Usman tell you this himself? In any event - Usman, is this true? <inquiring minds want to know>

Offline usmangujjar

• Peace-Respect-Learn-Help
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2015, 11:28 AM »
to Fuj and humbert: I sent you pm.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2015, 08:36 AM »
Quick question, Did maher really uploade XP Jan, 7 and 8.1 April torrents on TPB?
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A3/B5/64e4e68e2924a3b5.png