• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!

Started by Maher, November 16, 2012, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Maybe Computer Science. By June/july  BladeShark will be graduated. Are you placed in any Company?
@Humbert-> You know, students graduated from IITs are most sought after by MNCs and  have huge payscale(In Crores perhaps).

humbert

I agree ITT engineering students in India are highly coveted. Since they get paid next to nothing by world standards, all these companies outsource to India.

Vasudev

Did someone delete topics from deleted topics section?

humbert

Neither did I. I'm pretty sure Maher didn't do it either, he's been busy. Assuming he didn't, then maybe the forum is self-cleaning, i.e., deletes the deleted stuff automatically after some time to save on space.

humbert

Quote from: Fuj on July 11, 2015, 05:59 PM
Usman complained to Maher after that last incident and he wasn't very happy that some of his deleted topics were being restored, so it's possible that Maher deleted them permanently on Usman's request.

I had no idea. Did Usman tell you this himself? In any event - Usman, is this true? <inquiring minds want to know>

usmangujjar

to Fuj and humbert: I sent you pm.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

shhnedo

Quick question, Did maher really uploade XP Jan, 7 and 8.1 April torrents on TPB?
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A3/B5/64e4e68e2924a3b5.png

invory

Ok I pretty new around these boards so I am not to sure if this is the right section to post this in...however I am looking for anyone to knows how to make a tape dummy to make one of myself. I getting a custom fursuit done for myself however I don't have the slightest clue how to make one let alone all the stuff I ll will need. If anyone has experience on making these and would be willing to help me I will be able to pay them a bit of compensationprobably 20.

humbert

Quote from: invory on June 25, 2022, 12:08 PMOk I pretty new around these boards so I am not to sure if this is the right section to post this in...however I am looking for anyone to knows how to make a tape dummy to make one of myself. I getting a custom fursuit done for myself however I don't have the slightest clue how to make one let alone all the stuff I ll will need. If anyone has experience on making these and would be willing to help me I will be able to pay them a bit of compensationprobably 20.

What's a tape dummy? I have no clue. Maybe someone else knows. Why do you want one?

Are you sure you're in the right place?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on June 27, 2022, 05:57 AMWhat's a tape dummy? I have no clue. Maybe someone else knows. Why do you want one?

Are you sure you're in the right place?
Hi humbert,
I think invory wants to make a donation if we can help him do sth like this...(ses photo below)
I don't know what invory expects from us, maybe we'll have more details in another message or maybe you can contact this user via private message. For my part, I can't do more...