• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Auslogic Disk Defrag Pro 4.3.9.0 - The Best Defragmentation Software

Started by akaubee, August 06, 2014, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaubee

The problem: You may be experiencing longer application startup times or a general
slowdown and believe disk fragmentation may be behind it. You want more than just a
simple defrag to ensure your drives' optimal performance.

The solution: Disk Defrag Pro lets you defrag files that are inaccessible during system
operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster
access and most efficient operation. The multiple scheduling options let you easily
maintain consistently high HDD speed.

Click Here to download

To view or download keys, click here

If you like this program, please purchase it , & support the developers because they deserve it!

Download Auslogic Disk Defrag Pro.
Install It.
Disconnect your internet connection.
And Install the key given.

humbert

These kinds of programs are unnecessary unless you're still on FAT32 or are using XP with an SSD. On Windows 7 and 8, use the built-in defragmentation utility to defrag and trim daily and you'll never have a problem. Why not post about ads about stuff that's really useful?

akaubee

Quote from: humbert on August 08, 2014, 03:25 AM
These kinds of programs are unnecessary unless you're still on FAT32 or are using XP with an SSD. On Windows 7 and 8, use the built-in defragmentation utility to defrag and trim daily and you'll never have a problem. Why not post about ads about stuff that's really useful?
Why is it unnecessary with an SSD unless in windows XP on FAT32? It works well on my Windows 7 HDD.

Vasudev

SSD's needs to trimmed once in a week or a month.
I think most defrag utilities use MS API's to defrag safely and effectively.
For noobs win7/8 built-in is sufficient but for advanced users we go for 3rd party products.

humbert

What I do is run "dfrgui" from Run. Windows' internal defragger pops up. I set it to defrag the HDD's and trim/optimize the SSD on a daily basis. I just checked and it reported 0% fragmentation and an optimized SSD. This is on Windows 8.1, I'm thinking the same might apply on Windows 7.

Of course defragging and HDD is necessary, what I've been reading is that the problem is not as severe with NTFS as with the old FAT32 or [worse] FAT16. Trimming is essential because on SSD's you can't overwrite data like you do on HDD's, the NAND cells have to be erased first. And of course the problem with XP is that it doesn't know anything about SSD, making an external app essential. And of course defragging SSD's is a big no-no - too many unnecessary read-write cycles plus the typical defragging is designed for the way HDD's write data.

If you're on Windows 7 or 8, I strongly believe 3rd party apps are superfluous and not needed.

scarface

I Won't create a new topic for that, but I have a new program to share. This is not about defragmentation though.
http://speedy.sh/WVMBP/HDTunePro.exe
This program is the swiss army knife to test one's hdd.
You are lucky because I'm giving you the pro version. If you like this piece of software, go there and buy it:
http://www.hdtune.com/download.html

The health tab will tell you if your disk is damaged and the error scan can check for damaged sectors.
Be wary of the erase tab, you can erase the hdd with a low level format...

humbert

Did HDTune find any problems on any of your drives? If so does it correct them, recover lost data, or simply tell you something's wrong?

The pro version has to be out there on one of the many torrrent sites. Search with torrentz.eu or any other.

scarface

Link corrected.
QuoteDid HDTune find any problems on any of your drives? If so does it correct them, recover lost data, or simply tell you something's wrong?
It tells you if your disk is ill, it can't do anything then. On a old hdd the health check confirmed my thought a few years ago.

Vasudev

HD sentinel pro is very good.It can check & repair bad sectors.Grab it from torrents.