• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 10 Support

Started by Vasudev, December 13, 2014, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cha

Quote from: Vasudev on December 24, 2014, 04:40 PM
Merry Christmas everyone  :)
Merry Xmas to you and all Christian.
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Vasudev

Quote from: Daniil on December 24, 2014, 05:24 PM
Quote from: Vasudev on December 24, 2014, 04:39 PM
By pairing gtx 760 with 660, 760 will be forced to run at speeds of 660 which defeats ur overall  purpose of buying a new gpu.
Try pairing your monster cpu with another monster gpu probably r9 390x which will be arriving in Q1'15.
you could buy r9 285 or r9 290x, both come with bridge-less crossfire capability,mantle and many more.
You're wrong, comrade. 760 + 660 will not work at true SLI. Also, SLI can work without SLI bridge.
I'm working hard now, later I'll add a complex manual about SLI.

Merry Christmas, кomяades!

Thanks comrade,  I didn't know SLI can work w/o bridges because I owned only amd cards.

scarface

In fact gujjar has been tricked, but I'm not sure all those spams are due to bots. Someone wants to play with us.
xiaofei12 repeated what gujjar and me have said in old messages because someone wants to take the piss out of us. The forum has grown and it makes somebody jealous and angry. I suspect somebody who has already been warned a long time ago by the moderators. This man called jastreb is now back and oddly enough we are invaded by bots. Well, that's just an assumption. Let's hope somebody will remove the useless messages and fake users created lately.

Daniil

Quote from: scarface on December 24, 2014, 08:17 PM
In fact gujjar has been tricked, but I'm not sure all those spams are due to bots. Someone wants to play with us.
xiaofei12 repeated what gujjar and me have said in old messages because someone wants to take the piss out of us. The forum has grown and it makes somebody jealous and angry. I suspect somebody who has already been warned a long time ago by the moderators. This man called jastreb is now back and oddly enough we are invaded by bots. Well, that's just an assumption. Let's hope somebody will remove the useless messages and fake users created lately.
@scarface: What was matter with Jastreb? As for me, he looks maybe a bit impulsive, but quite normal in other things guy. Am I miss something?

fayyaz syed

Windows 10 is easily downloaded from Microsoft Insider program.
Installation very smooth.
works fine. windows 7 and 8.1 users will find it friendly.
it is combination of windows 7 & 8.1
only problem is booting'
sometimes it stuck at start up

humbert

@Fuj, et.al. - On several occasions I told Maher if he doesn't have the time to clean house, then to raise my priveleges to administrator so I could take care of these issues. He didn't exactly say no, all he said was he'd take care of it. I guess he must have his reasons, frankly I'm afraid to ask. In the mean time I'll continue deleting bot topic and post, which is all I can do.

@Daniil - You can run SLI without the SLI connector? If so then what's the connector for?

@Fayyaz - is it possible to install Windows 10 over Window 8 or 7? This inability is one of the scourges in trying to upgrade from XP to W7 or W8. Maybe MS found a solution.

shhnedo

Quote from: humbert on January 21, 2015, 06:21 AM
@Fayyaz - is it possible to install Windows 10 over Window 8 or 7? This inability is one of the scourges in trying to upgrade from XP to W7 or W8. Maybe MS found a solution.

http://www.techpowerup.com/209111/windows-10-to-be-free-upgrade-for-windows-8-1-and-windows-7-users.html

humbert

Yes, that's right. My post was prior to MS's statement concerning Windows 10. A bunch of other stuff was announced too, such as Cortana being included. Would any of you guys use Cortana? I for one hate talking to the computer, especially if you're in a place where the walls have ears. :)

Vasudev

No I don't like speaking to computer. I'd love wearing a head gear with thunderbolt 3.0 that directly interface with the brain. ;)

Vasudev

Quote from: usmangujjar on January 23, 2015, 03:06 PM
Win10 is not released yet, you tried beta version of it. It is just for testing purpose, not for our routine usage. And may be your harware configuration, which is causing problems.
Usman-> I didn't even try win 10 because its alpha version & beta will out now in jan. What H/w problems are you referring to?