• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

DC++ & ZION++ FUCHSIA

Started by scarface, November 10, 2013, 06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

I'm interested. However I'm not on the forums as much nowdays. I just find it too time consuming and it makes me go negative.

Vasudev

shadow97-> I visited the link present in your signature, but for no reason WOT notified me,This is an Untrusted site, why?

Shadow.97

Quote from: Vasudev on May 12, 2015, 02:43 PM
shadow97-> I visited the link present in your signature, but for no reason WOT notified me,This is an Untrusted site, why?
It gets alerted on the dlinkddns.com, I only have the subdomain awake.dlinkddns.com. Atleast it's how I think it is.. :)
Also, I have no certificates, or ownership information on the site, so might be that too.

scarface

To shadow97: I saw the hub in your signature. I'm currently on it...not many users connected for the moment.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on May 13, 2015, 12:55 AM
To shadow97: I saw the hub in your signature. I'm currently on it...not many users connected for the moment.
Probably none. It doesnt start on my computer startup, I dont really know what to share or such :)

scarface

QuoteProbably none. It doesnt start on my computer startup, I dont really know what to share or such
This hub is working :awake.dlinkddns.com
What does not start? For dc++ there is an official link in the first message of the topic.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on May 13, 2015, 02:26 AM
QuoteProbably none. It doesnt start on my computer startup, I dont really know what to share or such
This hub is working :awake.dlinkddns.com
What does not start? For dc++ there is an official link in the first message of the topic.
I mean, when I start my Windows 7 computer, Dc++ does not start on boot. So I had nothing on it, I'm currently setting it up some on my Win7. Sharing files incoming :)

scarface

Zion++ Fuchsia was updated in the first message...

scarface

Yesterday, a user named lansh sent me a message: Hello mate are you still on dc++ ???
Well, actually I don't use it any more. If there are dead links on the forum you can still ask me to re-upload files, but I don't feel like using dc++ to share files.
And yet, you can give us the address of a hub, maybe some users will be interested.

Note: I'm currently spending vacations in a remote place, and my internet connection drops frequently. It's very slow too. Even the taliban in the mountains of Tora Bora, in the tribal zones, don't have such bad internet connections. But Next week, I will upload new editions of win7, 10 with the latest drivers and updates. Some movies will be available too.

Sobhana123

hii. In this topic is i can,t understand tell me any one in this topic thank you.
ISO 14001 Certification in Qatar