• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentin02

Which is the last framework integrated in Windows 8.1?

scarface

Quote from: valentin02 on February 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
Which is the last framework integrated in Windows 8.1?

Well, I’m going to paste the answer found in an article:
If you are using Windows 8, it comes with the latest .NET Framework 4.5 version preinstalled.
You might face a problem while trying to run a program which requires .NET Framework 3.5 version. Windows 8 doesn't come with .NET Framework 3.5 version, but you can install it.

Denied

hello everyone again.  ;D how are you? can someone please tell me : why there isn't an updated 2017 integrated updates installation of the windows 8.1? it's been a while... i can't find it anywhere... can someone update the links with newest and the latest?  ;D

Vasudev

Quote from: Denied on August 08, 2017, 12:54 PM
hello everyone again.  ;D how are you? can someone please tell me : why there isn't an updated 2017 integrated updates installation of the windows 8.1? it's been a while... i can't find it anywhere... can someone update the links with newest and the latest?  ;D
Check out TeamOS releases https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on August 08, 2017, 08:28 PM

Do you download Windows 10 updates from this site and install them manually later?

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on August 13, 2017, 05:22 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on August 08, 2017, 08:28 PM

Do you download Windows 10 updates from this site and install them manually later?
I did download W8 once or twice. For Win 10 I use NTLite.

shilpa111

Hi guys
Windows 8 passed Microsoft's "extended support" point of reference yesterday, which marks its proceeded utilize Concerning illustration An possibility security peril. For every its policy, Microsoft no more issues hot fixes alternately security updates for Windows 8 the software is considered unsupported.
OHSAS 18001 Certification in Iraq

OHSAS 18001 Certification in Bahrain

humbert

Quote from: shilpa111 on February 08, 2018, 07:25 AM
Windows 8 passed Microsoft's "extended support" point of reference yesterday, which marks its proceeded utilize Concerning illustration An possibility security peril. For every its policy, Microsoft no more issues hot fixes alternately security updates for Windows 8 the software is considered unsupported.

I keep telling people that upgrades are an inevitable fact of life. Despite this many people just hang on to what they know and will stick with it as long as they can. In my view the only justification for using old software is people stuck with ancient systems where an upgrade is financially impossible.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on February 16, 2018, 07:08 AM

I keep telling people that upgrades are an inevitable fact of life. Despite this many people just hang on to what they know and will stick with it as long as they can. In my view the only justification for using old software is people stuck with ancient systems where an upgrade is financially impossible.

At work there's still windows 2003 servers active and handling very very important stuff.. and this is a super high security facility lol... I really wonder why they just dont migrate.. It wouldn't be that hard based on what it does..  Wish I was allowed to tell more.

Vasudev

Quote from: Shadow.97 on November 21, 2018, 02:32 AM
Quote from: humbert on February 16, 2018, 07:08 AM

At work there's still windows 2003 servers active and handling very very important stuff.. and this is a super high security facility lol... I really wonder why they just dont migrate.. It wouldn't be that hard based on what it does..  Wish I was allowed to tell more.
Normally older softwares written needs older windows versions and SxS does bad job.