• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!

Started by Maher, November 16, 2012, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on June 27, 2022, 09:06 AMHi humbert,
I think invory wants to make a donation if we can help him do sth like this...(ses photo below)
I don't know what invory expects from us, maybe we'll have more details in another message or maybe you can contact this user via private message. For my part, I can't do more...

Invory was asking for help on a tape dummy. I inquired what he meant by this. With respect to a donation, he or anyone else should leave Maher a PM and make the arrangements. Just let me know he and I'll promptly send Maher a Whatsapp message so he can do the rest. As you know, Maher is so busy he barely has the time to log in. And yet he continues to pay for hosting and maintaining the forum. That's why we moderate.

Shadow.97

Quote from: invory on June 25, 2022, 12:08 PMOk I pretty new around these boards so I am not to sure if this is the right section to post this in...however I am looking for anyone to knows how to make a tape dummy to make one of myself. I getting a custom fursuit done for myself however I don't have the slightest clue how to make one let alone all the stuff I ll will need. If anyone has experience on making these and would be willing to help me I will be able to pay them a bit of compensationprobably 20.

https://youtu.be/V24k-xhuFMI

I think best resource is youtube if you plan on diy.

I dont think many of us, if any have experiences with fursuits.
Furaffinity or etsy would probably be the best bet to find people who know what they're doing. Then reach out over twitter or something to them if there's specific questions.

There's also cons you can go to, find a furry and ask them in person. In my experience all nerd/anime-like events have furries.

invory

QuoteQuote from: atticus on December 20, 2012, 12:56 AMSince I am 15 I cannot donate as I don't have a job yet. When I turn 16 in January and get a job, I will most definitely donate.Having you guys is good enough without donations Welcome to our world Chris.
You it is serious?

humbert

invory -> It's been said that you're either a bot or an AI program. What's the deal with you?