• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Language Packs for Windows XP SP3

Started by Ahmad, February 16, 2013, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

Quote from: scarface on November 02, 2017, 02:42 PM
If you are installing xp, I think it can. You can change the amount of ram dedicated to the virtual machine in the settings. But outside of the vm, don't try to do another "ram-hungry" task.
I have 16gb of Ram on my computer and I can encode a movie while using vmware, but I would not do it otherwise. If you don't have enough ram in the vm, it will display an error message stating that the VM is busy and it will ask you if you want to stop or pause the vm.

With a nickname like that I was thinking you probably come from Switzerland or Canada, since you said French was an official language. But after all, maybe you come from Morocco or Tunisia. For the moment it's a mystery. It reminds me of aa1234779. It took years before I finally knew where he was coming from. But I had fewer clues.
I'm from Tunisia and that was my youtube channel's nick and VCMP too, thanks for explaining, and I'm also a 12 years old kid

scarface

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 02, 2017, 03:31 PM
I'm from Tunisia and that was my youtube channel's nick and VCMP too, thanks for explaining, and I'm also a 12 years old kid

I've been to Tunisia, 25 years ago. It's a beautiful country. I've been to Sousse, you probably know this place. It's undoubtedly the place where I ate the best couscous.
Well, You should speak French fluently, at least all the Tunisians I met over there were speaking French, even if they speak Arabic when they talk between them.
I thought you were Swiss because panzer was the name of the German tanks. Panzers were an essential component of the German army during the Blitzkrieg. So I thought you were speaking German...

PANZER24

Quote from: scarface on November 02, 2017, 04:43 PM
Quote from: PANZER24 on November 02, 2017, 03:31 PM

I've been to Tunisia, 25 years ago. It's a beautiful country. I've been to Sousse, you probably know this place. It's undoubtedly the place where I ate the best couscous.
Well, You should speak French fluently, at least all the Tunisians I met over there were speaking French, even if they speak Arabic when they talk between them.
I thought you were Swiss because panzer was the name of the German tanks. Panzers were an essential component of the German army during the Blitzkrieg. So I thought you were speaking German...

Well I'm living in Sousse , wow do you really like it!!!? I also love eating couscous, I eat it 3 or 4 times per week, et bien sur je sais parler Français, bienvenue mon frère!!! My origins are from Kairouan do you know it, it is not too far from sousse you should try other meals like makroudh, kaftaji or LabLabi: They're awesome
i called myself Panzer because i really like it as a nickname I was known as Panzer24 in VCMP then I prefered Panzer24 with caps, they know me in a multiplayer game like that, since you're a well aged man I don't think that you're playing video games!!!

PANZER24

I know the scarface movie, it is brutal kind of: but I love the story(80s and miami,etc...) so that's why you prefered that nick, ahhh?

scarface

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 02, 2017, 06:41 PM
I know the scarface movie, it is brutal kind of: but I love the story(80s and miami,etc...) so that's why you prefered that nick, ahhh?

You said you're 12, but it appears you talk with the wisdom of the old lion.
Actually, I chose this nickname years ago, like you (I was using it on p2p networks in 2003). And I kept it. The movie is indeed an interesting story, and the soundtrack is awesome. What's more I've been to Miami too, before it was flooded, in 2000.
But I would not say the movie is violent. As a matter of fact, I would almost say you should take the leader of the movie as a "model".

Well, Your daddy let you watch weird movies. I used to watch weird things too, in the 1990's but not with my father.
Humbert probably remembers Silk Stalkings (les dessous de Palm Beach in French).
If you don't, here is the intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yp3_zOaz9w

PANZER24

They said like that in other forums that I sound like an old grumpy but whatever idc, honestly I didnt watch the whole movie: my father switched the channel with the remote control and it was playing,I only watched the end scene in wich tony's dead. I also know this movie since my 2003 game(GTA VICE CITY) was plotted on it!!

scarface

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 02, 2017, 09:44 PM
They said like that in other forums that I sound like an old grumpy but whatever idc, honestly I didnt watch the whole movie: my father switched the channel with the remote control and it was playing,I only watched the end scene in wich tony's dead. I also know this movie since my 2003 game(GTA VICE CITY) was plotted on it!!

You're 12, you already speak French, Arabic, English, and you speak like a caliph. I think you should come here with aa1234779. I'm sure you would be talented enough to find a job. I only need a more spacious flat, but for that I rely on humbert. Today, I went to the avenue Foch (to go to Porte Dauphine and then take the ringroad), and there are beautiful buildings over there. If humbert and Maher are buying a 1000 sq meters flat, we'll be able to make parties every night with the users of the forum who would come.
Btw, I played this game at this time. But why are you playing such an old game? I mean there are more recent versions of GTA. Maybe the configuration of your computer is a serious limit for recent games anyway.

Here, a famous scene of Scarface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgE_sUrXFY

PANZER24

Quote from: scarface on November 02, 2017, 10:17 PM
Quote from: PANZER24 on November 02, 2017, 09:44 PM

You're 12, you already speak French, Arabic, English, and you speak like a caliph. I think you should come here with aa1234779. I'm sure you would be talented enough to find a job. I only need a more spacious flat, but for that I rely on humbert. Today, I went to the avenue Foch (to go to Porte Dauphine and then take the ringroad), and there are beautiful buildings over there. If humbert and Maher are buying a 1000 sq meters flat, we'll be able to make parties every night with the users of the forum who would come.
Btw, I played this game at this time. But why are you playing such an old game? I mean there are more recent versions of GTA. Maybe the configuration of your computer is a serious limit for recent games anyway.

Here, a famous scene of Scarface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgE_sUrXFY
well, I'm not playing vice city singleplayer I'm playing VCMP(Vice City Multiplayer) a modification for the original game that allows to you to play online with other, it is a big community and I made such new friends, theres clans and wars and tournaments,etc!!?
I don't think I can make it to do that job I mean I only understand things and OS errors not programming(I could only do some pascal things) and animating(doing some silly animations on macromedia flash player), i know how to do video editing and solving errors or map editing of a game but my skills are limited. Sorry too much bro!!
Some VCMP communities:
http://littlewhiteys.com/
http://viceunderdogs.com/
http://dnwclan.move.pk/
http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=r4dv96nj13j5kv7ef7sk39ag11&
Note that I'm signed in in those forums: type PANZER24 in the memberlist search and you'll find me in each one

humbert

Scarface: I'm surprised it amazes you that Panzer speaks 3 languages. Just about every European speaks a minimum of 3. What do you speak other than French and English?

Never confuse chronological age with wisdom. There are many wise people under the age of 15 and also many UNwise people aged 50 and higher. Degrees of wisdom must be looked at individually.

Running a virtual machine with only 1 GB of ram will not be an easy thing to do. Did you manage to pull it off?

PANZER24

Quote from: humbert on November 04, 2017, 02:21 AM
Scarface: I'm surprised it amazes you that Panzer speaks 3 languages. Just about every European speaks a minimum of 3. What do you speak other than French and English?

Never confuse chronological age with wisdom. There are many wise people under the age of 15 and also many UNwise people aged 50 and higher. Degrees of wisdom must be looked at individually.

Running a virtual machine with only 1 GB of ram will not be an easy thing to do. Did you manage to pull it off?
After few years, I'll learn deutsh: I'll be able to speak Frensh, English, Arabic(ofcourse i do) and deutsh ;D ;D ;D Das is it klar? :P
About my shitty computer since I formatted it few times I expected that it'll work as cool as snow(trying to do not download heavy new apps wich could break it) and it really worked but...my father told me that my games are the only reason that made the computer laggs, I tried to explain to him that a few games made back to 2003 and 1998(Half-Life) won't do anything, He didn't want to listen to me and managed to download avast(latest version), it couldn't run in my computer but worse!!! it did corrupt the hardware and make it so slowww...(I know my father isn't an advanced user so i don't blame him) everytime I say to him that he was the cause of that corruption he shout at me, and still, saying that those games are the only reason so I told him to upgrade it(increasing the RAM and changing the CPU...) He refused without any hesitation, I gave up and I didn't talk about it anymore, Fortunately, I got a notebook ASUS X200MA with 2gb ram Intel celeron N2840 2.16GHz, 2.16 GHz and intel HD graphics, it is not a perfect computer since its battery is dead within a year but it is ok as a work computer!!!