• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Language Packs for Windows XP SP3

Started by Ahmad, February 16, 2013, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 04, 2017, 10:32 AM
After few years, I'll learn deutsh: I'll be able to speak Frensh, English, Arabic(ofcourse i do) and deutsh ;D ;D ;D Das is it klar? :P

As you know, learning a language is heavily dependent on how much you get to practice it. Arabic is your first language and the primary one in Tunisia. French is second due to so many years of French occupation. How about English and now German. Do you manage to practice those languages too?

About my shitty computer since I formatted it few times I expected that it'll work as cool as snow(trying to do not download heavy new apps wich could break it) and it really worked but...my father told me that my games are the only reason that made the computer laggs, I tried to explain to him
that a few games made back to 2003 and 1998(Half-Life) won't do anything, He didn't want to listen to me and managed to download avast(latest version), it couldn't run in my computer but worse!!! it did corrupt the hardware and make it so slowww...(

Believe me I know how that feels! My father was like that too. When I try to explain something, to him I was nothing more than a little kid standing up to parental authority. NEVER did he listen to me. I had to go so far as to talk to other people to explain things to my father, he listened more to them than to me. In any case, be confident in that you're an intelligent man who knows what he's doing, and your father is mistaken.

You're an asset to our forum. I'm glad you joined.

PANZER24

Quote from: humbert on November 05, 2017, 02:24 AM
After few years, I'll learn deutsh: I'll be able to speak Frensh, English, Arabic(ofcourse i do) and deutsh ;D ;D ;D Das is it klar? :P

As you know, learning a language is heavily dependent on how much you get to practice it. Arabic is your first language and the primary one in Tunisia. French is second due to so many years of French occupation. How about English and now German. Do you manage to practice those languages too?

About my shitty computer since I formatted it few times I expected that it'll work as cool as snow(trying to do not download heavy new apps wich could break it) and it really worked but...my father told me that my games are the only reason that made the computer laggs, I tried to explain to him
that a few games made back to 2003 and 1998(Half-Life) won't do anything, He didn't want to listen to me and managed to download avast(latest version), it couldn't run in my computer but worse!!! it did corrupt the hardware and make it so slowww...(

Believe me I know how that feels! My father was like that too. When I try to explain something, to him I was nothing more than a little kid standing up to parental authority. NEVER did he listen to me. I had to go so far as to talk to other people to explain things to my father, he listened more to them than to me. In any case, be confident in that you're an intelligent man who knows what he's doing, and your father is mistaken.

You're an asset to our forum. I'm glad you joined.
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it, I don't think that you will believe this but my college classmates are mocking of me becuase of my youtube channel and many other things. Since I'm dealing with some experienced men, I hope if you can tell me what shall I do to make them stop????I'm really suffering from them!!!!!!

PANZER24

Well, I fixed the problem: it was a hidden option I found in my computer settings, Now i can enjoy headshots in my game, Thanks guys, I really like your style of thinking and talking!!!I loved talking with you so much!!!

humbert

Panzer -> You come off as a brilliant man. Those people who criticize you are ignorant. They probably have no clue as to what you're up to. They're to dumb to see what kind of guy you really are. Absolutely never pay attention to them. Continue what you're doing and if they don't like it, that's THEIR problem, not yours. You don't need their approval.

I'm sorry please give me a link to your Youtube channel.

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 08, 2017, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Here it is!!!

Nice going! I bet those idiots who criticize you could never come up with something so clever.

BTW you mentioned Christmas in one of your videos. Are you Christian? Muslims, as you know, don't celebrate Christmas.

PANZER24

Quote from: humbert on November 09, 2017, 04:24 AM
Here it is!!!

Nice going! I bet those idiots who criticize you could never come up with something so clever.

BTW you mentioned Christmas in one of your videos. Are you Christian? Muslims, as you know, don't celebrate Christmas.
I'm muslum, I did that early christmas videos becuase I had the song and the video of it and to bring some new subscribers because as you know most of world people celebrate christmas, even some muslims!!!

Vasudev

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 09, 2017, 07:43 PM
Here it is!!!

I'm muslum, I did that early christmas videos becuase I had the song and the video of it and to bring some new subscribers because as you know most of world people celebrate christmas, even some muslims!!!
Your channel is good. I did see some frame lags in GTA VC? Other than that, you did mix GTA, Need for speed and other FPS games which was perfect.

PANZER24

Quote from: Vasudev on November 09, 2017, 08:06 PM
Quote from: PANZER24 on November 09, 2017, 07:43 PM
Here it is!!!

Your channel is good. I did see some frame lags in GTA VC? Other than that, you did mix GTA, Need for speed and other FPS games which was perfect.
Yes , you're right and thanks so much!!!Well you all guys know that when recording a game it will make fps drops and lagg
but when not recording it works fine!!!I was wondering if there's a good recorder wich it doesn't make the game lagg as stated above, I mean that doesn't need a great CPU to get 60 FPS??

Vasudev

Try MSI afterburner with Intel quicksync video encoding or AMD/nvidia encoding like you see in this screenshot.