• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

If both Microsoft and Windows launched a new slogan

Started by tariqm, March 22, 2013, 04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tariqm

If Microsoft launched a new slogan "Welcome to the future." and an alternate one "Welcome to the next level." (Sega Genesis' slogan) and Windows launched a new slogan "Your Windows, your family.", what would be good about it?
Expert at computers.

scarface

it only lacks an image with sheeps becoming intelligent because they are playing on the xbox. No seriously what do you smoke?
Microsoft is like other firms, they only care about money.
As I already said you have to be prepared mentally for the economic collapse. Even your family wont be probably of any help. Old people have not understood that the system is dead both ecologically and ideologically. Thats why they are taking to the streets for their pension. They want to keep consuming.
See this video with kuntz, subtitled in english: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KMh3IFoN_U

humbert

Altruistic companies whose first priority is not fattening their wallets will not survive. Not to defend Microsoft, I'm just stating a hard fact.

Microsoft is betting all it's chips on the Metro interface and will resort to the same strategy that has made them possibly the most profitable company in history -- spread Windows everywhere like fire with help from his buddies at the Pirate Bay and elsewhere. I am firmly convinced it's no coincidence that on every torrent site on this planet there are endless copies of Windows 8 and many more programs that make it work ("activators" or whatever). You'd have to be very naïve to think Microsoft doesn't do anything to try to stop it because they don't know about it. Believe me, this strategy has made them billionaires!