• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

Quote from: humbert on December 19, 2022, 06:07 AM
Quote from: scarface on December 18, 2022, 05:37 PMI'm currently watching the final of the football world cup and I think the Argentinians are going to win against France. They are completely dominating the match. I was going to post and they just scored a second goal.

Did you watch the game to the end? What a match! I too believed it was all over for France until the 80th minute, then everything abruptly changed. Both teams deserve the trophy. Maher even texted me immediately after the game ended to discuss the match. Incidentally, did they show Macron on TV over there? In the beginning he was wearing his coat and tie. By the end there was no coat and a loose tie. I'm not surprised.

And speaking of the world cup, who of us on this forum would love to shag Miss Croatia? Let see... a show of hands please? All hands up (myself included). A unanimous yes!!  :)  ;)
Till the end, of course. The second part of the match was completely different and the French prevailed over La Albiceleste until the penalty shootout. Macron was there to observe the epic final from the stands at Lusail Stadium and was later spotted on the field indeed.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on December 19, 2022, 08:51 PMTill the end, of course. The second part of the match was completely different and the French prevailed over La Albiceleste until the penalty shootout. Macron was there to observe the epic final from the stands at Lusail Stadium and was later spotted on the field indeed.

It's too bad FIFA's policy is that the game ends in penalty kicks. Penalty kicks can go either way depending on the quality of the shot and/or whether the goaltender guesses right.

Logic dictates you can't ask the players to play on and on and on. For that reason, I believe FIFA should change it's policy so that on the final championship game, another game should be played if it it still tied after 120 minutes. They would even make more money on a second game that's being watched by probably more than 50% of humanity.