• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

MultiBoot / SingleBoot USB Creation

Started by usmangujjar, October 06, 2013, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmangujjar

Quote from: Vasudev on June 28, 2015, 06:54 PM
Yeah Win 7 through USB is rarely found success for me.
Tell me next time when you need to create a Windows 7 installation USB disk drive.

Edit: If I am not violating the forum rules, I don't want my posts to be edited by moderator scarface.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

Vasudev

Scarface: Why are you deleting usman's posts?

scarface

QuoteWhy are you deleting usman's posts?
Deleting? I did not do that. Be precise or you are going to make him angry, especially since I know he's watching us, hidden in his den.
No I just corrected a spelling error in his latest message. I remember you asked me to do this for you, and I had the bad idea to modify one of the messages of Usman. Such susceptibility is transient and might disappear with age and growth.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on June 29, 2015, 11:28 AM
QuoteWhy are you deleting usman's posts?
Deleting? I did not do that. Be precise or you are going to make him angry, especially since I know he's watching us, hidden in his den.
No I just corrected a spelling error in his latest message. I remember you asked me to do this for you, and I had the bad idea to modify one of the messages of Usman. Such susceptibility is transient and might disappear with age and growth.
@Scarface-> Any deletions on this thread? I didn't find any spelling errors.

scarface

That's my correction...
"Tell me next time when you need to create a Windows 7 installation USB disk drive."
but I guess it's not the correction that was making usman angry, but rather the "edited by moderator scarface"...
If usman doesnt care, I think you can remove all this, the incident is over.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on June 29, 2015, 10:58 PM
That's my correction...
"Tell me next time when you need to create a Windows 7 installation USB disk drive."
but I guess it's not the correction that was making usman angry, but rather the "edited by moderator scarface"...
If usman doesnt care, I think you can remove all this, the incident is over.
Scarface: Leave the post as it is, from now on. Unless you see a spoiler stating "Can be edited by moderators if any errors found" or something like that. Got it.

usmangujjar

Links updated to the latest version.

XI

yumi does not work very well with xp. winsetup from usb works better

humbert

Quote from: XI on January 21, 2017, 10:28 PM
yumi does not work very well with xp. winsetup from usb works better

You're still using XP? Are you stuck with an ancient computer that won't run at least Windows 7 32 bit? This is the only valid reason anyone should continue with XP.

usmangujjar