• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: sale987 on September 13, 2011, 01:28 PM
I also have a problem with XP sp3 july,it says that hard disk can not be found,and august realice can not boot the cd on my computer?
Make sure that your CD/DVD ROM is your only boot device on setup.
And make sure that you burned the CD properly.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on September 14, 2011, 02:22 AM
Quote from: Maher on September 09, 2011, 02:16 PM

Hello James,
To be able to use your Wi-Fi hardware you have to find it's driver.
I recommend using a drivers software such as Driver Pack Solution: http://drp.su
Good luck.

You know, one thing I like about computing is that any time you turn the machine on and log onto the net, you learn something. I didn't have a clue this site or this software existed. I've been using Slimdrivers up to now, which by experience gave me the best (or least worst) results and the fewest false positives. I looked at the link you put and was truly surprised that such a thing even existed.
Yep :)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

mmosT

Hi! I have a little question for you. I am currently downloading the august 2011 version of your xp. (torrent from TPB). I am using a dial up internet which gives me 20bkps max. So, It is about to take another 14 or so hours to download the complete iso.

Well, My question is, Is this version of Xp, suports the 'sfc /scannow ' command? I am asking such because, currently I am using some, 2 year old modified Xp downloaded from some torrent, and in it, whenever I try to run sfc, it gives Me an error message "The RPC server is not available"

I love testing new antivirus software s, you can call it my hobby. I keep changing my AV at least once in a week or so. And due to this testing, my os files keep getting corrupted and replaced with strange once, that's why I need sfc to run so badly.

I have downloaded 100mb already or aug. release, I would like to know should I go for the sept. release? What is new in that?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance. I am waiting eagerly for you response.

zeroameca87

Hello I am new to all this and have a question I have been able to solve. I am running XP Professional x86 in Spanish. I have recently tried upgrading through microsoft upgrader and have succefully added SP3 but now at start up I get a notification I am running a counterfit operating system. This computer was bought some years back, so this might be true. I just want to know how to make the startup notification go away. I also can not run Windows Update because of this and can not get the latest updates. Anyone have a clue as in what I can do, again I am running Xp Professional SP3 in Spanish! I tried installing your latest release but the language files arent compatible.

arpitbandi

HI MAHER, thanks a lot for for your wonderful work...i downloaded the july 2011 cd with integrated sata drivers and burned it.. But during the installation its asking for a serial key.. i tried using nlite also to check the unattended settings also but no use... Please help me as im stuck in between!!!

danjoe

Hi Friends,
download PowerISO, mount ISO, choose speed (12 to 24) and burn with PowerISO on a blanc CD.
TNX Maher!

Windy

I have got the Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.April.2011.SATA.By.Maher release. I burned it to cd and popped it into an older pc which was running xp previously, it recognizes the HD and the CD drive which I am going to be using for install and I have set the boot to CD. It says, boot form cd: then goes into a message, disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter

I have checked the disk on another system and it opens up into the windows installation just fine.
Any help. I am running a pentium 4 1.3ghz, it will be a work horse for some simple tasks, with a WDC ROM MODEL-MAMMOTH, 80GB. One thing, I have read these hds can go bust quite easily, do you think this maybe the case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windy

Ball82979

I am sorry if this question has already been answered. When I downloaded the file, the default program opener was WinRAR. I can't open the .rar by double-clicking on it, but it use "Open With" Winrar, I can see the .iso inside, but I can't extract it.

I was wondering how do you burn the .ISO onto a CD. Every time I try to burn the .ISO, I would receive an "Unable to access image file" error.  Or I would get a "XXX.ISO" does not exists.

an7war

Quote from: zeroameca87 on September 15, 2011, 01:03 AM
Hello I am new to all this and have a question I have been able to solve. I am running XP Professional x86 in Spanish. I have recently tried upgrading through microsoft upgrader and have succefully added SP3 but now at start up I get a notification I am running a counterfit operating system. This computer was bought some years back, so this might be true. I just want to know how to make the startup notification go away. I also can not run Windows Update because of this and can not get the latest updates. Anyone have a clue as in what I can do, again I am running Xp Professional SP3 in Spanish! I tried installing your latest release but the language files arent compatible.

You've run WGA tool.. Get the following program http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Uninstallers/RemoveWGA.shtml and run it. The program will enable you to remove the notification.

Lordroyal

Okay the first time I have installed Windows XP on a computer.

When I put my internet plug into my laptop it doesnt detect it, like how Windows 7 autodetects internet connections. Nor does there seem to be any option to detect a wireless connection

I know there must be in a future XP update or something but I cant connect to the internet to find out.

Please help!