• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Quote from: Vic on February 19, 2012, 06:48 AM
because when I was using Mbam on SP2, it would sometimes find malware that NOD32 missed, including full HDD scans. NOD32 also picks up some that Mbam misses, so I used both. I'm using v4 now. I'm trying webroot, but only the free version as it's expensive.

OK, man. You know what you do.
Good luck and I wish you all the best.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

download dummy

First off, gotta say thanks to Maher. Have used your torrents before and they have always been great with no problems.

Now I wish to install this torrent on a pc tower that I have acquired, this tower came with Xp but I wish to just wipe and reinstall. It does not have a dvd player (cd only). I'm downloading this torrent from a working laptop thats has both.

My question is what would be the easiest way to go about installing this torrent onto the tower?  can I put this download on thumb/flash drive and install from torrent file? should I burn file to cd? and how should I go about burning/writing it to cd?

thanks in advance for advice and sorry if it's already been covered... I did search a little before posting but sometimes I get agrevaited..

thanks again. and btw...thanks seeders, the file has already downloaded...I will repay the favor and keep seeding.

Ahmad

Quote from: download dummy on February 22, 2012, 02:31 AM
First off, gotta say thanks to Maher. Have used your torrents before and they have always been great with no problems.

Now I wish to install this torrent on a pc tower that I have acquired, this tower came with Xp but I wish to just wipe and reinstall. It does not have a dvd player (cd only). I'm downloading this torrent from a working laptop thats has both.

My question is what would be the easiest way to go about installing this torrent onto the tower?  can I put this download on thumb/flash drive and install from torrent file? should I burn file to cd? and how should I go about burning/writing it to cd?

thanks in advance for advice and sorry if it's already been covered... I did search a little before posting but sometimes I get agrevaited..

thanks again. and btw...thanks seeders, the file has already downloaded...I will repay the favor and keep seeding.

Hello download dummy,  :)
The best way is burning the ISO file to a CD.
Installing from flash drive doesn't succeed with everyone (including me). With me and many others, every time, it fails and gave BSD (Blue Screen of Death). But of course, it worked with others.
So, CD is better as it works with everyone.

To burn the torrent file you have downloaded (ISO file), use any image burn software like NERO, UltraISO, PowerISO, MagicISO or ImgBurn.
BUT, be sure to use the option "Write/Burn ISO image".
If you put the ISO file you have downloaded onto the CD and burn like any data CD, it won't boot. You must specify to burn CD/DVD image.

Also, it's recommended to choose the lowest burning speed (4x) to avoid errors.

This is a tutorial about burning image with PowerISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=380.0

And this with MagicISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=383.msg2121#msg2121

Good luck.  ;)

BLADESHARK

Hey Maher thanks for the February Release.
Good Luck
Keep Going
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

daigokil

Hello Mr. Maher...

I downloaded this

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6953581/Microsoft_Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_Integrated_January_2012

I burnt the ISO file to a CD
tried to install but then, the installation wizard asked me for product key...
what should I do?

Ahmad

Quote from: daigokil on February 22, 2012, 08:51 PM
Hello Mr. Maher...

I downloaded this

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6953581/Microsoft_Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_Integrated_January_2012

I burnt the ISO file to a CD
tried to install but then, the installation wizard asked me for product key...
what should I do?

Hello daigokil,  :)

If you are installing windows from boot "Fresh Install", You'll need no activation. But you'll need the serial if you are doing an upgrade from your active windows like what you're doing.
Good Luck.   ;)

qqwwee123

torrent links plz !
I'm from Vietnam and your links are to slow for me :(

humbert

Quote from: qqwwee123 on February 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
torrent links plz !

Welcome to our world! It's nice to have you here. We have people from all parts of the world, and I believe you're the first from Vietnam. Where in Vietnam do you live?

How fast are your speeds there? Are you using a modem and telephone line to call us, or do you share a connection like Ahmad does?

<Here we go again> - May I ask you questions about your country and your culture?  :)

bmhiep

QuoteWelcome to our world! It's nice to have you here. We have people from all parts of the world, and I believe you're the first from Vietnam. Where in Vietnam do you live?

How fast are your speeds there? Are you using a modem and telephone line to call us, or do you share a connection like Ahmad does?

<Here we go again> - May I ask you questions about your country and your culture?  :)

I am from Vietnam, too and I am qqwwee123's friend. We are from Hanoi, capital of Vietnam.

For us, the best and popular foreign host is mediafire . I have tried all links you give, all are about 15-30 kb/s. For Mediafire, we can download at speed of 300 -1000 kb/s and many links at the same time without requiring capcha, and it's convenient.

I have completed downloading after 1 night :).

I have a question :D. This XP set up can use for Laptops that use core i3 gen 2 Sandy brigde? it contains Sata ACHI 10? I can add Sata 10 with Nlite, but I want to use your XP set up.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: qqwwee123 on February 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
torrent links plz !

http://thepiratebay.se/user/Maherz/

Happy Windowsing ;) :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�