• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairyu

Hi, I'm trying to install this into my macbook pro with Parallel Desktop installed.
I have already uncheck the option for need for serial for Parallel but when it comes to the installation itself, it still ask for a serial.
Help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ahmad

@ Kairyu. :D
Check you messages.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Kairyu

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Kairyu on May 14, 2012, 06:48 PM
thx a lot.
We are happy to provide you any more support :)
Good Luck
Have a Nice Day :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

UndeadLord

Hi, Me again  :(

when running the setup it keeps asking me to put in the disk, is there a way around this or do i need to burn the file onto a CD-R?

if i do need to burn it, which Burning software do you reccommend?

Ahmad

@ UndeadLord. :D  Hey, buddy. :)

You can't install windows from Daemon.
You must burn the ISO image to a CD or DVD and install from it and keep the CD inserted during the whole installation process.

To burn the torrent file you have downloaded (ISO file), use any image burn software like NERO, UltraISO, PowerISO, MagicISO or ImgBurn.
BUT, be sure to use the option "Write/Burn ISO image".

If you put the ISO file you have downloaded onto the CD and burn like any data CD, it won't boot.

You must specify to burn CD/DVD image.

Also, it's recommended to choose the lowest burning speed (4x) to avoid errors.

This is a tutorial about burning image with PowerISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=380.0

And this with MagicISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=383.msg2121#msg2121

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

jibba123

Trying to install with VMWare on OS X. Using the automated install I tell it no serial is needed, the Windows installer asks for the Volume License Product Key...?

BLADESHARK

Hello jibba123 8)
Check your messages. ;)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

akshay.dcsa

hi...
I'm a newbie here...I'm about to download and install Windows XP Professional SP3 integrated may 2012 version, just wanna know does Automatic Updates of Microsoft works in this version?

Shadow.97

Quote from: akshay.dcsa on May 17, 2012, 01:46 PM
hi...
I'm a newbie here...I'm about to download and install Windows XP Professional SP3 integrated may 2012 version, just wanna know does Automatic Updates of Microsoft works in this version?
if it is from Maher' it will work without issues. Its already activated, so you wont run into problems. Hopefully.