Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

@ akshay.dcsa. :)

Welcome to our world.  :D

Totally with my friend Shadow.97 ;;
But be sure to download Maher's May release from this link:   [Torrent]
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7270478/Microsoft_Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_Integrated_May_2012

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

GGW

Hi Maher,
I've downloaded the Winxp and had it burned in an ISO though when I chose to installs it keeps on asking me for the Key! I though the key should already in this torrent. can u please provide me with an assistant regarding that issue. Thank you

BLADESHARK

Quote from: GGW on May 17, 2012, 10:50 PM
Hi Maher,
I've downloaded the Winxp and had it burned in an ISO though when I chose to installs it keeps on asking me for the Key! I though the key should already in this torrent. can u please provide me with an assistant regarding that issue. Thank you
Hello GGW 8)
If you have downloaded Maher's May release then check out the Maher text file, you shall find your solutions.
If not the May release then,
If you are upgrading your Windows OS then it will ask for the key [Check your PM Inbox] ;)
If you are doing a Clean install then it will not ask for the key. ;) :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

danilov

One question :D i noticed that on your may and april release in the part installing network must be typed WORKGROUP. Does march or february have that too ? And if they have witch is the last version that doesn't?

humbert

Quote from: danilov on May 22, 2012, 04:56 AM
One question :D i noticed that on your may and april release in the part installing network must be typed WORKGROUP. Does march or february have that too ? And if they have witch is the last version that doesn't?

I don't understand what you mean. In XP, "workgroup" is nothing more than the default name of your domestic internal network and isn't related to anything internet. You can change it to any name you want assuming the other computers on your LAN do the same one.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: danilov on May 22, 2012, 04:56 AM
I Installed the May release on my Virtual PC and never noticed for an internal Workgroup title ??? :(
It doesn't ask? :-\

mauriceje

Hey Mr. Maher,

Thanks for the MAY release,....however I would like to know if is has the possibility to install in Spanish or is it just in English?
If not, is there somewhere a language package to convert to Spanish or do you have decent Spanish version (updated)?

Thanks!

Enkidu

Will updating to Windows Media Player 11 cause any problems with Microsoft? (It says it has to verify Window$)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: mauriceje on May 23, 2012, 10:35 PM
I would like to know if is has the possibility to install in Spanish or is it just in English?
Mr. Maher's releases are always in English :o
If you want your XP in Spanish then please download Spanish Language Pack from below link:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/languages-xp

OR
You can download it via Windows Updates in the sub-category Optional updates. ;)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Enkidu on May 23, 2012, 10:39 PM
Will updating to Windows Media Player 11 cause any problems with Microsoft? (It says it has to verify Window$)
NO it will not cause any problems :)
You can verify your Windows :D