• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: Amjad on July 19, 2011, 07:16 PM
I know that my driver is missing,but I need to download and install it.Driver Genius only detects missing drives.Besides Driver Genius needs Internet,and I have no Internet.
Driver Genius detects both missing and outdated drivers.
Just run it without an internet connection, it will you at least the name of your missing driver.
Search for that on Google, or post it here.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

cboysteve

i downloaded to flash drive but didn't have the drivers for it so went on another computer and burned a cd now it won't read the cd and other cds work on it i have the six floopy disks labeled sp1 to sp6 but i need the files that come from the xp installation disc is this the right one or not and if it is the right one how come it won't work

Maher

Quote from: cboysteve on July 20, 2011, 08:56 PM
i downloaded to flash drive but didn't have the drivers for it so went on another computer and burned a cd now it won't read the cd and other cds work on it i have the six floopy disks labeled sp1 to sp6 but i need the files that come from the xp installation disc is this the right one or not and if it is the right one how come it won't work
Make sure that your CD/DVD ROM is your first boot device in the bios settings.
cd/dvd first boot device
Good luck.

rajeevraaicw2

Hey Maher,
I have already downloaded windows xp sp3 integrated june version. When I try to install, it is asking for a serial key, which is not included in the downloads. Can you help me with that?

Joeri

Greetings there again maher ! :)
( I'm Joeri , the poster who recently had trouble fixing his friend's PC )
My problem was simple , when i installed windows XP i always had a blue screen of death when it was done loading the drivers and starting to load windows.

However , you told me that it could be a hardware problem , so i explored my BIOS settings a little bit , and changed the main booting device , and the primary HDD to select the booting software out etc etc , long story short  : i messed a bit around with the bios settings.

When it installed windows XP it worked like a charm , no blue screens , no file errors , not a single one ! :D
The pc is fully active now , it boots up in just under 25 seconds now , fully loaded etc etc .

From the deepest part of my heart , i thank you , Maher ! :)
You have been very , very helpfull !

cboysteve

i set the bios to read from the cd-rom but now i get a black screen saying no operating system found

Maher

Quote from: Joeri on July 21, 2011, 07:30 AM
Greetings there again maher ! :)
( I'm Joeri , the poster who recently had trouble fixing his friend's PC )
My problem was simple , when i installed windows XP i always had a blue screen of death when it was done loading the drivers and starting to load windows.

However , you told me that it could be a hardware problem , so i explored my BIOS settings a little bit , and changed the main booting device , and the primary HDD to select the booting software out etc etc , long story short  : i messed a bit around with the bios settings.

When it installed windows XP it worked like a charm , no blue screens , no file errors , not a single one ! :D
The pc is fully active now , it boots up in just under 25 seconds now , fully loaded etc etc .

From the deepest part of my heart , i thank you , Maher ! :)
You have been very , very helpfull !
Anytime man ;)

Maher

Quote from: cboysteve on July 21, 2011, 10:31 AM
i set the bios to read from the cd-rom but now i get a black screen saying no operating system found
That means you didn't burn the CD correctly.
How did you burn it? Which program you use?

cboysteve

i used windows media player u think nero would work

Amuro1

hey maher i was in the process of downloading xp and it took me to a blue screen that was loading files in the end it says setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in  your computer, make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer and that configurations are correct. i have my hdd on correctly its running win7 and i'm trying to clean install xp to it . it tells me i have to stop the setup every time and when i do it says if i have a floppy disc drive in a: to remove it i dont have one. if i can get any help as to why it wont set up why it wont recognize my hard drive that would be awesome thanks alot